Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Need Helpp

User Profile: MidnightMuse55
MidnightMuse55 2 days ago

My little brother is not a shy person at all. He used to be known as attention seeker. He has always been super dramatic. He loves attention and gets that a lot too. He didn't get school education. In class 2 he was switched to a Madarsa(an Islamic school for the learning of Quran solely) so his normal school education was dropped. Now he has only few months until he would be a Hafiz so we decided to put him in an evening coaching. 

The problem is that he has told me that there are times when he is not able to complete his sentences like he knows what to say yet he still can't complete his own phrases he used to stutter as a kid but that was long alo. I thought it could be a confidence problem but by looking at him I don't think he is less confidant but maybe he can be in his coaching due to lack of experience. 

I don't need advice as I know listeners or people can't give them. I just want you guys to acknowledge me with your knowledge so I can decide what to do next. 

2
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 2 days ago

@MidnightMuse55

Thank you for sharing .

And it's clear to see that you care about your brother alot.

Maybe he needs time to talk to his tutors or people running the coaching class to build up his confidence one step at a time.

I hope it goes well for him.

And nice to meet you 💛🤗

rB8swl8VAnOWRpOCwTVf.gif

Hi

Your brother is blessed with having you as his mentor and coach.

Just be humble with him. Give him time to grasp and understand. In Madarsa, the way of teaching id different and so as communication skills as well as social interaction.

Sometimes we have understanding while making communication that the other person already know what we are talking about. And the moment this understanding is developed, we reduce our communication to few words.

The best way is... to speak with him on different topics. The more he practices the more he ll get fluent. Help him build his knowledge base through books, informative videos, etc.

Please dm, if you would like to discuss about it.