Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Not sure what's wrong with me but I can suddenly cry while as passenger in a car I be like my eyes are watery but then I can't stop my

User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter November 23rd, 2025

tears, it's like silent cry. Back even when I was a kid, my family loved silent treatment. Not a single sorry ever uttered, silence is the key to fix problems. After a day or two, it will be back to normal. We haha hihi again like silent treatment never happened. 

12
User Profile: Clio9876
Clio9876 November 23rd, 2025

@hopefulencounter

I'm glad you shared.

Nothing is wrong with you.

Feelings just happen and they want to be expressed so they will come out somewhere.

There's a crazy notion that's popular in some circles, that we should be able to control our feelings. It ignores the fact that feelings are biological process that just happen. Unfortunately, if you live around people who believe that feelings should be controlled, hidden or suppressed, its going to make life difficult. But not impossible. The trick is to find somewhere where you do feel safe expressing your feelings. Here might be such a space.

I found a big long list of emotions online and then played about with it. Do I feel sad, miserable, angry, cherished, afraid etcetera.

Let the tears flow. They sound healthy to me.

User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP November 25th, 2025

@Clio9876 woah this :") thank you so much for sharing with me too .. your words really bring me comfort 

load more
User Profile: Diamondhearts1
Diamondhearts1 November 25th, 2025

Everyone who’s reading this I hope you have a wonderful day today!

User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP November 25th, 2025

@Diamondhearts1 thank youu! ☁️✨ you too have a good day

load more
User Profile: curiousbookishness
curiousbookishness November 26th, 2025

@hopefulencounter may all your life become a blossom in thousands of other sweet blooms 🥰

User Profile: curiousbookishness
curiousbookishness November 26th, 2025

@hopefulencounter, hey, don't be sad about your feelings.  My sister is the same, and it means she needs something from her loved ones. Most of the time, it's just talking to me about her feelings and her day, after which she becomes cheerful as can be. So, my advice is to connect with your loved ones and select family.🥰