Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Halloween #2 do you believe in aliens? and why???

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 13th, 2023

Do you believe in ? And why?

8
User Profile: BlissfulBue
BlissfulBue September 14th, 2023

No, because I haven't seen one😁 neither have I seen/experienced alien-like things

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP September 14th, 2023

@BlissfulBue neither at I I'm not sure to think

load more
User Profile: SimonNocedaStevenson
SimonNocedaStevenson September 14th, 2023

Do you believe in oxygen? We may not sense it by a common path, but if there is only us among this wide cosmic ocean. It’d be more unlikely for me.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP September 14th, 2023

@SimonNocedaStevenson good point🤔🤔

load more
User Profile: SomebodySpicy13
SomebodySpicy13 September 14th, 2023

I believe in alien life form, I think the universe is far too vast for it to just support us. But I don't think aliens look how we have been taught they do. I could deep dive into the theories surrounding aliens for hours, but I will stop here 🥰

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP September 14th, 2023

@SomebodySpicy13 oooo maybe they look like us🤔🤔

load more
User Profile: 0B
0B September 14th, 2023

Ya

Bob Lazar, and the possibility of life somewhere out there 🌌🛸

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP September 14th, 2023

@0B 👽👽

load more