Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Thank you thank you thank you!

User Profile: JustMeUwU
JustMeUwU December 4th, 2022
(Possible) TW: mention of dissociation by using social media,
negative thought patterns, helplessness

Hi, I’m Just! You may have seen some of my threads, I’m also active in the Support Room if I have time (haven’t had time for a while:(). Since I’ve been using 7 Cups, my mental health improved a lot because I realized that I have a lot of unprocessed things on my mind and in my life.
Now, I don’t apologize when something isn’t my fault or out of my control (I apologizeed when I was sick, come on Just! Not your fault!), I’m feeling better in general, I’m working on myself (mostly my dissociation by using social media and negative thought patterns I had and analyzed).

I wanted to thank all of you. The people who make 7 cups possible! All members! My friends here! The people who reply to my threads and make my day! The listeners and the people in the chat rooms who helped me when I felt like my world was braking apart!
Thank you thank you thank you all for making this possible!

You are amazing, even if you don’t feel like it. I hope you’ll get better soon. <3
Lots of love, hugs and good wishes,
-Just
3
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 4th, 2022

@JustMeUwU

Aww this is too sweet and gratifying to hear, Just.

I'm really happy you feel there's an improvement in your mental health and how you feel, because of 7 cups.

They weren't lying when they said a little bit of kindness works magic. As for you, Just, you deserve all of it more. More kindness, more support, more love, more hugs and simply more wonderful people around you that remind you it's okay to be *you*, and they accept you, value you and love you for who you are. You're always so kind, appreciative, encouraging, supportive and loving towards others, it's truly a delight coming across your posts in the forums.

Much love and hugs your way. ❤

1 reply
User Profile: JustMeUwU
JustMeUwU OP December 4th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou aww, that’s so cute 🥺 thank you 🥺

load more
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 December 4th, 2022

@JustMeUwU I'm so glad that 7cups has helped you tis much. We're so glad to have you here and I'm so proud of you for coming here and seeking support. You're amazing!