Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: charmingIdeal5502
charmingIdeal5502 May 24th, 2015

I now understand the dangers of hiding pain & bottling emotions. I realized the power of diary & expressive writing. Thank you 7 cups for giving me the opportunity to talk to people like me. Sharing really halves the pain :-)

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 8th, 2015

@charmingIdeal5502 Absolutely !!!! So true my friend , we are so so glad to hear how are you growing and finding help here on 7cups , we are more glad to have you and everyone esle here in the community <3

load more
User Profile: RoaringHappiness
RoaringHappiness May 24th, 2015

a laugh a day keeps the doctor awayyes

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 8th, 2015

@RoaringHappiness Yeahh!! It truly does!! Well said my friend , so keep laughing!!

laugh

load more
User Profile: TinyNerd
TinyNerd May 24th, 2015

I've reached out for help. And I'm glad.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 8th, 2015

@TinyNerd That is very very good my friend!! I am more glad to hear that, best wishes..

load more
User Profile: StainedBySonder
StainedBySonder May 24th, 2015

I found this place! Definitely a step in the right direction.

Instead of being locked in my room all day, I talked to my boyfriendand he helped me understand some of my feelings, as well as encouragedme to take life one day at a time to get my goals accomplished. I have a long way to go with my self confidence/esteem but I'm glad I have him and you all to help.

And last, but not least, I've started laundry and I'm actually folding and putting the clothes away instead of leaving them in the basket or dryer. Yay!

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 8th, 2015

@StainedBySonder Yay!! My friend , you are pacing in an amazing way , we are so glad to hear that...best wishes.

load more
User Profile: ven562
ven562 May 24th, 2015

I've just come to this website and I've been receiving help and advice from people. I really do hope this works

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 8th, 2015

@ven562 We are soo glad to have you here pal!! We hope you get the support you need in all the ways...best wishes and we are here more than willing to help you and whoever needs it ..

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 8th, 2015

@ven562 We are soo glad to have you here pal!! We hope you get the support you need in all the ways...best wishes and we are here more than willing to help you and whoever needs it ..

load more
User Profile: smoshchloe13
smoshchloe13 May 24th, 2015

I've been feeling so alone lately. I have all my friends and family but that doesn't seem to help. I have a high depression and anxiety level and my stress levels are extreme. I hate feeling like this. Are there any ways of coping?

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@smoshchloe13 We are very sorry to hear about your depression and anxiety my friend , but here , we will do our best by listening to you and supporting you the best way we can..best wishes..

load more
User Profile: eloren9025
eloren9025 May 24th, 2015

I am new to this site but it is nice to see how fast I can grow my path. Now I'm on Little Step 1 but today I got some new badges and found a great listener I feel I can connect anytime.

Today I learned here that it is good to talk and not to keep everything inside.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@eloren9025 Well said pal!! Great job you did , and congrats on the new badge XD , it is very true , we sometimes need to get things out of our chest , and here we are more than willing to listen to anyone who needs an ear…best wishes..

load more
User Profile: heavierboots
heavierboots May 24th, 2015

Take it ten seconds at a time.

User Profile: endlesslove752
endlesslove752 May 25th, 2015

Even when ot feels hopeless, you must keep going on

User Profile: goodSea7987
goodSea7987 May 25th, 2015

Yes i bealive you

May 25th, 2015

ı agree x

load more
User Profile: fearlessNest9046
fearlessNest9046 May 25th, 2015

Sometimes it is best to take things day-by-day or even moment-by moment. If what the moment brings is making you happy or keeping you going, enjoy that time and take the next and the next and the next as they come.

User Profile: Casscass
Casscass December 6th, 2015

@fearlessNest9046 Your doing so well and i love that you have said its best to enjoy the time :) Your doing great keep going :)

casscass

load more