Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)
Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4
Sometimes it is best to take things day-by-day or even moment-by moment. If what the moment brings is making you happy or keeping you going, enjoy that time and take the next and the next and the next as they come.
Completed step 50
@independentOak309 Thats awesome to hear that you have reached step 50! Im so proud of you :D Keep going your doing great :)
casscass
I had a very nice conversation and it really helped me realize that I cannot let my worries bring down my relationship. I have become aware of my issues and hope with the help of 7 cups and my boyfriend things only get better from here!
@bugsmom2008 Thats awesome at how the chat has helped and that you learn something new too :) Thats awesome to achieve!
Keep going your doing awesome :)
casscass
The more listeners I talk to, the more I see the need for a health category. There's some weird stigma here where so many just tell me to see a doctor.
@AffyAvo Im always about if you wish to talk. :)
casscass
I just soooo appreciate the community here and it being a safe place to come and express myself
@0ceandeep That is really great to hear that you feel the community is really supportive and a safe place in which you can express yourself!
casscass
Sometimes you can learn the most from people you've never met... Because the stubbornness has not yet accustomed itself to their wisdom... And so you cannot automatically shut it out yet...
Sometimes you can learn the most from people you've never met... Because the stubbornness has not yet accustomed itself to their wisdom... And so you cannot automatically shut it out yet...
@Rebeccajoannemo That is really good to hear! And will help many others on here too :)
casscass
I've learned that often times through helping others, you can better help yourself
@beingsamantha Thumbs up!! Claps...soo true , could never agree more , keep holding this amazing perspective and just hit the road...best wishes..
having a difficult day. the body meditation helps
@123uandme Best wishes darling...hope your days go the way they should...glad the body meditation helped :D ..
~~Dan has rapid cycling bi-polar. He's been with Monterey county mental health and had ss since at least 2000, when he was around 20. He's 34 now.
Daniel has told me that you are working with him on multiple levels at Red Bluff. I talk with him daily and have been up to Red Bluff a few times since he moved there. Pete and I are Dan's parents, so we have a 35 year history with him, know his ups and downs and have experienced the kinds of rejections and cruelties he has experienced. We also had met and were aware of the incident with Mark, a client of his in Salinas who was a schizophrenic, ptsd Vet.