Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: HazelMouse9
HazelMouse9 May 25th, 2015

This is only my first day as a member on this site, but it has already helped me relax and deal with my stress.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@HazelMouse9 It is very great to have you here!! The site is dancing XD , we are so glad to see you find relief and support here <3 keep growing ..

load more
User Profile: Joannspups
Joannspups May 25th, 2015

This site has taught me how to overcome anxiety, that there is nothing wrong with asking help, and that there are caring people that will give you all the time you need b y listening and chatting with you and sharing ideas and experiences to help you succeed.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@Joannspups Greatly written post my friend !! We are so glad you found help here with your anxiety...hope you get better <3 and we are always more than willing to listen to you..

load more
User Profile: Mischka92
Mischka92 May 25th, 2015

I reached step 50 on my growth path. I know now that the steps don't end. They go on through life. The intellection that I bear is a constant. Its part of who I am and i am glad 7 Cups helps me navigate it.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@Mischka92 congrats on step 50 yayy! You are growing and we are glad you are finding support here...<3

load more
User Profile: beingsamantha
beingsamantha May 25th, 2015

This site taught me that one of the best ways to help myself was to help others

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@beingsamantha Absolutely !! Agreed billion times!!

load more
User Profile: JoelDiablo
JoelDiablo May 25th, 2015

Some of us have bad days and want to be heard also. I feel I give more advice than receive. It's not a bad thing but my demons still here

User Profile: AnotherHumanBeing
AnotherHumanBeing May 26th, 2015

Why am I such a mess?
How to move on from everything in my life?
What if I don't want to move on, what if I want to but I can't?
What if I don't know what do I actually want, not what society wants?

I don't know what my core problem is, and I am fucking tired to deal with my own self.
I have too much questions in my head. I wish I have a pause button.
Great. Maybe I'll start rambling and make another problem everywhere again.

User Profile: 123uandme
123uandme May 26th, 2015

its ok to nap!

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@123uandme Yeah it is!!!! Plus , it is soo cool XD

load more
User Profile: ArasZ
ArasZ May 26th, 2015

50th Step right here. I'm rather happy I got so far. It feels pretty good to know I've been doing my part, helping others and myself.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@ArasZ Absolutely agreed pal !! Congrats on step 50 as well !! You are doing a great job by helping yourself and others...keep going..

load more
User Profile: ThymeSeries007
ThymeSeries007 May 26th, 2015

Hi I'm on 25th step, newly to this place, get lot of good advices. Thanks

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@ThymeSeries007 Hey ! We are so glad to have you here darling <3 step 25th great job! Keep pacing this way..

load more
User Profile: independentOak309
independentOak309 May 26th, 2015

I'm at level 65. How did that happen so fast?