Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: StrongSpirited1
StrongSpirited1 May 27th, 2015

100 but still stuck

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@StrongSpirited1 Good job !! Step 100 <3 be proud of that , and no stucks , you are strong spirited <3

load more
User Profile: pa582031
pa582031 May 27th, 2015

I have to be aware of my self and stay in auto pilot I have so many things and truths about my self that I am learing one day at a time. I had no idea how much I have just shuved back and forgot about its good to regognize these things.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@pa582031 It is really great to see you are reorganizing yourself and ideas , <3 keep growing...and best wishes..

load more
User Profile: prysmatch
prysmatch May 27th, 2015

KARO WAHI JO DIL KAHE

User Profile: calmOcean87
calmOcean87 May 27th, 2015

Reached step 250!

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@calmOcean87 hoorayy !! Keep growing , you are climbing greatly !

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@calmOcean87 hoorayy !! Keep growing , you are climbing greatly !

load more
User Profile: allie42
allie42 May 27th, 2015

I'm committed to really finding myself right now instead of pretending to be someone I'm not.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@allie42 You are doing a great job my friend , that is some hard thing to work for , but you are managing it...best wishes.

load more
User Profile: nendoroidlink
nendoroidlink May 27th, 2015

If you are reading this, I hope you have a wonderful day <3

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@nendoroidlink Thank you for the wonderful words !! We hope you are having a terrific day as well..

load more
User Profile: lel985
lel985 May 27th, 2015

Completed step 11, and finished half of an essay.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@lel985 Good job !! Congtas and keep pacing this way..

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@gracefulSong70 congrats *

load more
load more
User Profile: katrosemaz
katrosemaz May 27th, 2015

I have come to realize that i have anexity issues and should treat them

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@katrosemaz We are hugely sorry to hear about your anxiety <3 indeed . we hope you get the proper treatment for it and just get back the strong way you are <3

load more
User Profile: mentalmeltingpot
mentalmeltingpot May 27th, 2015

I know I have serious mental disorders and simply being aware of them and understanding why I do what I do has helped me a great deal. Also a rigid diet and daily hour of cardio has boosted my self-esteem and given me purpose.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@mentalmeltingpot You are greatly handling the issues in your life , great job !! We are very glad to hear that , keep pacing <3

load more
May 27th, 2015

I learned to be greatful for the small things today.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@Cherry77 yeah , that is it !! You learned something really great !! Best wishes..

load more