Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: ambitiousWest9308
ambitiousWest9308 May 28th, 2015

With this site, I know I'll always someone to talk to.... Whenever I want....

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@ambitiousWest9308 we are so glad to hear that really a bunch !! And that is what we are aiming to do , to support you <3

load more
User Profile: lovehatetherapy
lovehatetherapy May 28th, 2015

I am very untrusting of mental health professionals, because I want to be. I like not telling them things, for some reason.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@lovehatetherapy I am sorry to hear that , but really hope you get the proper treatment that you need <3

load more
User Profile: ThymeSeries007
ThymeSeries007 May 28th, 2015

All people need love, especially when they do something wrong.Give them hug or at least a kind word to them, and you will find that It's work!

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@ThymeSeries007 Yess!!!!! so truee , agreed pal !! love and a hug does help and is very supportive so * HUGS FOR EVERYONE * ..

load more
User Profile: honestLion84
honestLion84 May 28th, 2015

I read this today and I loved:

"Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing,having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@honestLion84 i loved it more my friend !! Great words they are really !!

load more
User Profile: greathippo17
greathippo17 May 28th, 2015

I learned that I can't love anyone if I don't love myself first..

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@greathippo17 correct and soo true !! Well said my friend , self love is important..

load more
User Profile: NothingButSilence
NothingButSilence May 28th, 2015

75 steps^^

User Profile: kennedybarrels
kennedybarrels May 28th, 2015

That's so great to hear! Congratulations on your progress! How are you feeling?

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@NothingButSilence Great job !! Keep progressing this amazing way..

load more
User Profile: lel985
lel985 May 28th, 2015

Step 25 :)

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@lel985 Great job !! Step 25 it is rocking ! Keep growing !

load more
User Profile: insecure22
insecure22 May 28th, 2015

Step 10

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@insecure22 Hoorayy !! Excellent job pal !!

load more
User Profile: JustShade
JustShade May 28th, 2015

Step #650! Woo!

User Profile: kennedybarrels
kennedybarrels May 28th, 2015

Nice! That's incredible! Great work!

User Profile: kennedybarrels
kennedybarrels May 28th, 2015

Nice! That's incredible! Great work!

load more
User Profile: meljoueduvioloncelle
meljoueduvioloncelle May 28th, 2015

I reached step 10 today! While speaking with a listener today, I learned that everyone makes mistakes in life, and those mistakes don't necessarily define who you are, but working through them can help make you stronger.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 9th, 2015

@meljoueduvioloncelle Great job ! Step 10 is awesomee!! You learned some great stuff pal , keep growing..

load more