Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: wittyBeing6332
wittyBeing6332 May 29th, 2015

Realising that I'm not alone. There is someone for everyone to talk to.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 January 8th, 2016

@wittyBeing6332 of course there is ! So true my friend , <3

load more
User Profile: Sasha11
Sasha11 May 29th, 2015

I found this site only yesterday, and I begin to feel myself better already. I'm not used to conversation, it's really hard for me to open up to someone, but people here are very kind and just to feel that kindness and sincerity has become an incredible experiencefor me. I'm starting to hope, that I can behappy someday.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 January 8th, 2016

@Sasha11 Yayy ! My friend those were golden words ! We are incredibly happy to see growing on the site this way :D

load more
User Profile: konan4ever
konan4ever May 29th, 2015

I am suffering depression and Self harm and I am hoping that this website will work

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 January 8th, 2016

@konan4ever Sweets <3 I am sorry to hear about your depression and self-harm , and here we shall do our best to help you by listening to you anytime <3 all the best..

load more
User Profile: niceMap9588
niceMap9588 May 29th, 2015

I'm starting to be able to open up to people and talk to them about how I feel and maybe one day I'll be able to share my story. It's also giving me confidace to go see a doctor to talk to them about my life

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 January 8th, 2016

@niceMap9588 That is absolutely rad my friend ! We are super glad you find some help here , best wishes..

load more
User Profile: ThymeSeries007
ThymeSeries007 May 29th, 2015

step #100. Survival is enough triumph.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 January 8th, 2016

@ThymeSeries007 Yayy ! Congratz on #100 ! It is indeed a great triumph ! <3

load more
User Profile: carefulPenguin8424
carefulPenguin8424 May 29th, 2015

I've found some people who will really listen on this site I've really improved my life and how I treat others and can help them... Thanxto everyone who has helped me through my hard times

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 January 8th, 2016

@carefulPenguin8424 My friend that is astounding to hear ! We are truly happy to have you here and seeing you pacing this way ! GO you !

load more
User Profile: ArtWordsLoveLight
ArtWordsLoveLight May 29th, 2015

I watched Self-Forgiveness video and I relaxed a little about all the negativity I put out about myself. There is too much of that in the world. I don't want to be a part of the problem, I want to be a positive light!

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 January 8th, 2016

@ArtWordsLoveLight Yesss !! That is the spirit ! Just go and spread that beautiful positivity !

load more

Guys...I just love 7 cups of tea..its heaven in mundane world

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 January 8th, 2016

@generousStrawberries4874 Awwwee we love you too !! It is a mutual love ! <3 we are glad to hear your staggering words !

load more
User Profile: itskatybongo
itskatybongo May 29th, 2015

I did the mindfulness breathing for 5 minutes and it was very relaxing, i'm so glad that i have done this and taken this step in life

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 January 8th, 2016

@itskatybongo Yes ! That is a true step you already took ! Keep pacing this marvelous way , best wishes..

load more
User Profile: Lionsladybug
Lionsladybug May 29th, 2015

I started seeking mental help a few months ago & now I've found this website and feel like I am no longer alone. I have one consistent listener who is very kind and uplifting.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 January 8th, 2016

@Lionsladybug Yayy ! Just keep sharing these wonderful news ! We are truly happy to hear all of these improvements ! Go youu !

load more