Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: 123uandme
123uandme May 31st, 2015

bbq wmy kids tonight yummm

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 January 20th, 2016

@123uandme that is really yumm ! Nice !

load more
User Profile: mutter3
mutter3 May 31st, 2015

I have learned this may not be the place for me

User Profile: AsAboveSoBelow
AsAboveSoBelow May 31st, 2015

I hope you don't mind but can I ask why?

User Profile: mutter3
mutter3 June 1st, 2015

People drunk in chat. Discussing puke for 45 minutes. Listener grounded for smoking weed. Listener in chat having breakdown. Another listener telling people to go to hell. Not what I need or want

load more
load more
User Profile: TabbyCarmencita
TabbyCarmencita May 31st, 2015

I realized that I'm such a painfully selfless person and, though that's normally seen as a positive quality it can be really damaging. Just hearing "Giving, giving, giving is not the be-all of life. I am an important person in this world, too. If I refuse to do a favor for people, that doesn?t mean I don?t like them nor that I?m selfish. I am under no obligation to say yes to people simply because they ask a favor of me. If I say no to people and they get angry, that does not mean that I should have said yes. I can still feel good about myself, even though someone else is annoyed with me." in the managing emotions guideblew my mind a little bit, silly as that sounds. I'd just, never even considered. I care so much for other people but, I am also a person deserving of care.

User Profile: Apple74
Apple74 May 31st, 2015

I completely agree @TabbyCarmencita :) Thank you for sharing :)

load more
User Profile: Shekeepsmewarm
Shekeepsmewarm May 31st, 2015

It's just nice to know I'm not alone for once... I feel like I'm accepted here

User Profile: JustShade
JustShade May 31st, 2015

You are acceptedheart

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 January 20th, 2016

@Shekeepsmewarm We are so glad to hear about that pal <3 Yu are always accepted dearly my friend

load more
User Profile: 123uandme
123uandme May 31st, 2015

heart

User Profile: dynamicNest1428
dynamicNest1428 May 31st, 2015

I couldn't be more happy than this i did yay thank you very much

User Profile: JustShade
JustShade May 31st, 2015

Very happy to hear that! Keep going!yes

load more
User Profile: charmingIdeal5502
charmingIdeal5502 May 31st, 2015

Step 50 & going up. Yay!

User Profile: brightSail8900
brightSail8900 May 31st, 2015

I've learned I'm a recovering workaholic. It's weird how obvious it is now.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 January 20th, 2016

@brightSail8900 That is a great achievement pal ! We are glad to hear about the recovery !

load more
User Profile: AsAboveSoBelow
AsAboveSoBelow May 31st, 2015

I'm at step 7 and I feel the weight of the world crushing me down... but I'm only at the beginning of the journey

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 January 20th, 2016

@AsAboveSoBelow Great way to step 7 ! And yes pal , it is the beginning but you are doing greatly already !

load more
User Profile: AbyssalLift
AbyssalLift May 31st, 2015

I got to step10 and now I find out there's a forum?!

Thank you all to everyone who adds to the richness of this community and creates an accepting space for everyone reaching out in want and need of supporting companionship in others.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 January 20th, 2016

@AbyssalLift Amazing words you stated ! :D we are so glad to have you my friend , and great way to go #10 !

load more