Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: ThymeSeries007
ThymeSeries007 May 31st, 2015

At step# 150, I learn that..To set Goal'sDirection is the most important things in life...?All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.?
―J.R.R. Tolkien,The Fellowship of the Ring

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 January 20th, 2016

@ThymeSeries007 Yes ! That is amazing my friend <3 and congrats on step 150 ! Way to go !

load more
User Profile: Sasha11
Sasha11 May 31st, 2015

I'm learning to enjoy every little positive thing and not to get too stressed if I fail. Because the very first thing I learned on this site, is no matter how miserable my life could be, it's the only one I've got, and the life itself is indescribably amazing thing, so I won't give up my chance to experience it on it's best.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 January 20th, 2016

@Sasha11 I am speechless <3 Wow my friend , I really am glad to hear your cheerful words , Continue holding them <3

load more
User Profile: waleed12
waleed12 May 31st, 2015

I'm learning to enjoy every little positive thing and not to get too stressed if I fail. Because the very first thing I learned on this site, is no matter how miserable my life could be, it's the only one I've got, and the life itself is indescribably amazing thing, so I won't give up my chance to experience it on it's best.

User Profile: Sasha11
Sasha11 May 31st, 2015

Sorry, why did you copied my message?

User Profile: galwaygirl2015
galwaygirl2015 May 31st, 2015

O_o

load more
User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 1st, 2015

It's rude to copy, and it can also be illegal if it's copyrighted. Don't do it again, please.

load more
User Profile: intuitiveLand2922
intuitiveLand2922 May 31st, 2015

I've learned to trust my instincts and think things through but not to overthink them. Also not everything is as bad as I believed in the beginning.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 January 20th, 2016

@intuitiveLand2922 You learnt amazing things my pal ! Keep climbing this way :D

load more
User Profile: blueHickory43
blueHickory43 May 31st, 2015

I felt like it's good to share the things that stress me because I feel better afterwards. Also people don't judge here, which is great

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 January 20th, 2016

@blueHickory43 And that is our goal my pal <3 we are very glad you find support here <3

load more
User Profile: RoaringHappiness
RoaringHappiness May 31st, 2015

Swi!mingnoodles should not misused has weapons ;l

User Profile: daretodream
daretodream May 31st, 2015

You have to keep going

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 January 20th, 2016

@daretodream Yes my friend , totally agreed <3

load more
User Profile: PrincessPea246
PrincessPea246 May 31st, 2015

I have learnt that when you reach a wall in life, you just have to climb over it and keep on running

User Profile: Casscass
Casscass January 31st, 2016

@PrincessPea246 Thats awesome! Keep on going because your doing great! :D

load more
User Profile: Dodderz021
Dodderz021 May 31st, 2015

I'm learning to control my stress and that the best way to make yourself better is to help others who are experiencing the same things as you!

User Profile: Casscass
Casscass January 31st, 2016

@Dodderz021 This is so lovely to hear that you have learned this!!!! Your doing great in your journey keep up the amazing work your doing :)

load more
User Profile: passionateHuman1940
passionateHuman1940 May 31st, 2015

I have learned that things are not always as bad as they first seem

User Profile: Casscass
Casscass January 31st, 2016

@passionateHuman1940 Thats really great to hear that you have learned this! :D Thank you for sharing this with us because its lovely :)

Keep going because your doing amazing :D

load more