Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: MusicIsLife115
MusicIsLife115 April 27th, 2015

Always talk about you problems.

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 4th, 2015

@MusicIsLife115 absolutely! it truly helps <3 take care :D

load more
User Profile: TheRealEmbo
TheRealEmbo April 27th, 2015

Facing my reality and realizing I have to do this whole recovery thing for me.

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 4th, 2015

@TheRealEmbo that is really great <3 keep progressing this way <3 take care :D

load more
User Profile: compassionateMango9617
compassionateMango9617 April 27th, 2015

Communication is key... But I am still learning everyday

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 4th, 2015

@compassionateMango9617 that is a great lesson to be learnt :D hope you feel better n better each day :D take care <3

load more
User Profile: destructiveBlonde
destructiveBlonde April 27th, 2015

Talking it out helps a lot. Just ask for help to someone really close.

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 4th, 2015

@destructiveBlonde talking does really help :D keep progressing :D best wishes :) <3

load more
User Profile: rubberSeal222
rubberSeal222 April 27th, 2015

I was hesitant about chatting with Listeners on this website because I never really knew what they were gonna say. Now that I have had this wonderful experience of chatting with others without having to feel anxious really lifts the weight of anxiety off of me. I have yet to talk about my rather personal issues I'm dealing with. Perhaps over time I will overcome my shyness.

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 4th, 2015

@rubberSeal222 best wishes to you <3 i am glad you liked it here <3 keep progressing <3

load more
User Profile: LostGirl92
LostGirl92 April 27th, 2015

275...i just have to hold on

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 4th, 2015

@LostGirl92 so so happy to see your progress <3 keep it up dear <3 best wishes :D

load more
April 27th, 2015

I did the breathing exercise and I feel quite good now. I am not stressed anymore and I know I will be able to sleep well now. :-)

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 4th, 2015

@Paule so glad you liked it dear :D i hope you fell better n better... take care <3

load more
User Profile: AffyAvo
AffyAvo April 27th, 2015

I've been pretty disappointed by listeners lately. I had to go through so many bad ones - so much horrible, unsolicited advice about physical health! Is it just as bad when it's a mental health issue?

It got me to step 100 quickly though and got a good listener in that process of dealing with some major concerns. Hopefully this week goes ok, although I'm probably going to be feeling pretty horrible for a while.

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 6th, 2015

@AffyAvo am sorry you had a bad experience. but i hope you find the help you are looking for. you can even talk to me if you want<3 hope you feel better<3

load more
User Profile: Gaytri
Gaytri April 28th, 2015

I am feeling very relaxed. Atleast there is some forum where we can discuss our intimate relationship problems. After talking i found myself much more stronger. Now i can defeat my anxiety anger and depression

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 6th, 2015

@Gaytri i am so glad to hear that you feel stronger:) take care:)

load more
User Profile: Tamzin123
Tamzin123 April 28th, 2015

i feel like there's no way to get over my exam stress :(

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 6th, 2015

@Tamzin123 there is always a way dear, i hope you find it soon. take care<3

load more