Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: brightYard1765
brightYard1765 March 6th, 2020

To accept what I feel, breathe through it, and try not to worry.
@GlenM

User Profile: WildestWolf
WildestWolf March 7th, 2020

@GlenM

Being not okay is okay

User Profile: goldenPond1344
goldenPond1344 March 7th, 2020

@GlenM I've learned to be okay with who I am, and to accept that I don't need to be anyone other than who I really am. It feels so good to be myself, and embrace my personality rather than try to cover it up.

User Profile: PeppermintStar0912
PeppermintStar0912 March 7th, 2020

@GlenM I am learning to be more patient and kind to myself heart

User Profile: sensibleStrawberries9877
sensibleStrawberries9877 March 7th, 2020

I've been using this website more than just a platform to offload my worries to one person over chat in a one sided conversation and engage with the website as a whole through forums, growth paths, and exercises. Doing so, I use this as a tool to help me support my emotional wellbeing, my psychological health and general development as a person. I realised this supports me to find ways to manage my stresses independently once again and know there is an online space where this remains contained, private and anonymous. It means I am not spilling my venom to the outside world, or on to other people like most but dealing with it in a healthy and nature way. I

Oh, I haven't changed smoked in a week :)

User Profile: sensibleStrawberries9877
sensibleStrawberries9877 March 7th, 2020

@sensibleStrawberries9877 edit: chain-smoked

load more
User Profile: DiamondSpace
DiamondSpace March 7th, 2020

@GlenM

I learned that there are a lot of people like me and talking to someone really helps.

User Profile: Reaper111975
Reaper111975 March 7th, 2020

I've learned to accept myself and have come out to family and friends here

User Profile: Chipmonk00
Chipmonk00 March 7th, 2020

I

March 8th, 2020

It's pretty normal to be abnormal so I should probably relax about it.

User Profile: Tortoise1984
Tortoise1984 March 8th, 2020

@GlenM

Its okay to cry it out. Smiling to appear happy is so exhausting and I cant keep it up for long. Bad days are an important part of the journey.