Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: DistantLonely1
DistantLonely1 March 10th, 2020

Ya

User Profile: ninja1990
ninja1990 March 11th, 2020

I have learnt to have mentally more strong.

User Profile: W32
W32 March 11th, 2020

I have learned that my anxiety does not define who I am. It is just a feeling and not a sum of what makes me me.

User Profile: Yourfriendlyspanishdog
Yourfriendlyspanishdog March 11th, 2020

@W32 Good job! Keep going 💪🏽

load more
User Profile: Flornhope
Flornhope March 12th, 2020

@GlenM I guess I'm really very dence. Because I'm still not learning anything.

User Profile: TessaRiver
TessaRiver March 12th, 2020

I learned you need to keep up the habit. The call of the void is stong.

User Profile: pinkPine9506
pinkPine9506 March 12th, 2020

Peace be the journey...

User Profile: Goldcherry2113
Goldcherry2113 March 12th, 2020

I'm able to go back to work, to try it out. It's only two hours everyother day But i'll take it.

User Profile: GingerMC
GingerMC March 12th, 2020

Knowing that others share similar struggles to you is a huge relief!!

User Profile: Moonwaker94
Moonwaker94 March 12th, 2020

@GlenM

I learned some coping mechanisms for anxiety

User Profile: bellarina123
bellarina123 March 12th, 2020

Knowing what is important and what is not.... not sweating the big stuff...