Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 March 13th, 2020

I made it to step 120.

User Profile: Access515
Access515 March 13th, 2020

Learned that it's ok to have down days. And as long as I'm happy with myself, life is good

User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 March 13th, 2020

I mean 210. Sorry made a mistake.

User Profile: bellarina123
bellarina123 March 13th, 2020

I have learnt to be more patient and understanding

User Profile: ouwillbefound
ouwillbefound March 13th, 2020

I learned that talking to someone helps - even if that person is imaginary

User Profile: QuinnieBunnie
QuinnieBunnie March 13th, 2020

@GlenM Got to step 80. My anxiety and depression ahve been a hundred times easier to manage with the breaking and journaling exercises even if they're still bugging me at least it's managed.

User Profile: Quinbee
Quinbee March 13th, 2020

I'm learning that healing our emotional wounds is a significant part of recovery.

User Profile: GingerMC
GingerMC March 13th, 2020

I am beginning to learn that mental illness (or any past misfortune) isn't totally our fault. We were just doing what we thought was best at the time with the conditions we were in.

Granted, I have known about this for a long time but I just thought it would be a great idea to share it! 😜

User Profile: Moonwaker94
Moonwaker94 March 14th, 2020

@GlenM

To reach out and ask for help when I need it

User Profile: 0Spencer0
0Spencer0 March 14th, 2020

to breathe