Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
March 18th, 2020

Keep Trying

User Profile: kjii
kjii March 18th, 2020

hi

User Profile: kjii
kjii March 18th, 2020

everyone hope be ok

User Profile: notenjoyinganything
notenjoyinganything March 19th, 2020

I've learned that talking to people that understand your everyday struggles (even the small ones) and have gone through similar things is a great way to connect and better your mental health.

User Profile: sunnyFig8201
sunnyFig8201 March 19th, 2020

Practicing gratitude daily has been helpful

User Profile: Moonwaker94
Moonwaker94 March 19th, 2020

@GlenM

I learned the importance of boundaries in everyday life and how few I set

User Profile: AnonymousFox
AnonymousFox March 19th, 2020

@GlenM

I've learnt that I'm stronger than I think I am

User Profile: isitallinmyhead
isitallinmyhead March 19th, 2020

@GlenM

A good way to calm down

User Profile: isitallinmyhead
isitallinmyhead March 19th, 2020

@GlenM

silence can be calming

User Profile: isitallinmyhead
isitallinmyhead March 20th, 2020

@GlenM

I'd have to say that after 100 steps, the thing I have learned most is that I am not alone