Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: CharlotteZ
CharlotteZ March 20th, 2020

To express myself, and to do things that make me progress, rather than doing things for others that make me regress.

User Profile: Srbhz786
Srbhz786 March 20th, 2020

A simple #SMILE on u r face can change u r whole day as well as the people u cross paths with....

Be the one with a magnetic smile...

User Profile: QuinnieBunnie
QuinnieBunnie March 20th, 2020

To not blame myself for things ut of my control @GlenM

User Profile: Goldcherry2113
Goldcherry2113 March 20th, 2020

Slowly overcoming some of my fears and I've been almost 5 months sober so that's a big one for me. This is the longest I've been sober.

User Profile: sociableSpruce9018
sociableSpruce9018 March 20th, 2020

I just realized that i am not disappointing others. Everybody has strengths AND weaknesses and i shouldn't let my weaknesses define my strengths

User Profile: Eastbound
Eastbound March 21st, 2020

Step 1: what is this place about? Is it a tea shop?

Step 100: how did I ever survive without knowing I

User Profile: agreeablePlace3296
agreeablePlace3296 March 21st, 2020

Just keep breathing and it'll all be ok

User Profile: herealways27
herealways27 March 21st, 2020

I have space to reflect on myself like I never did before!

User Profile: lhkrayem
lhkrayem March 22nd, 2020

I've found a group of friends I can rely on although I never realized it. One of them actually helped me find this app last night!!

User Profile: eugenNerd
eugenNerd March 22nd, 2020

I learnt to push forward