Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: aloneinacrowdedroom
aloneinacrowdedroom March 22nd, 2020

that my grief is valid and i am allowed to grieve, it's necessary for healing

User Profile: lovemusings
lovemusings March 22nd, 2020

I have lost 20 pounds so far!!

User Profile: Bluesparrow0
Bluesparrow0 March 22nd, 2020

When for the first time i told myslef im amazing and i belived it.

User Profile: sensibleStrawberries9877
sensibleStrawberries9877 March 22nd, 2020

I'm in a mad house

User Profile: jae67
jae67 March 22nd, 2020

I've learned that accepting yourself isn't easy but it is definitely achievable. Also that you shouldn't care what other people think of you to the point where you start changing yourself.

User Profile: jae67
jae67 March 22nd, 2020

I've learned that accepting yourself isn't easy but it is definitely achievable. Also that you shouldn't care what other people think of you to the point where you start changing yourself.

User Profile: jae67
jae67 March 22nd, 2020

I've learned that accepting yourself isn't easy but it is definitely achievable. Also that you shouldn't care what other people think of you to the point where you start changing yourself.

User Profile: jae67
jae67 March 22nd, 2020

I've learned that accepting yourself isn't easy but it is definitely achievable. Also that you shouldn't care what other people think of you to the point where you start changing yourself.

User Profile: SweetMango
SweetMango March 22nd, 2020

I'm better then I think or know :)

User Profile: ouwillbefound
ouwillbefound March 22nd, 2020

I made it to step 100! I learned that turning negative comparisons about yourself into noticing positive things about others really helps and works! For example, if I'm thinking that my eyebrows are ugly and I wish I had her's, I can tell her that I think her eyebrows are really pretty! smileyheart