Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: Sankara1390
Sankara1390 March 22nd, 2020

I found my goal in life, for now at least😃. My goal is to never turn out like my sister, or react like her.

User Profile: Itsjustme6
Itsjustme6 March 23rd, 2020

it's okay to reach out for help, and i don't have to apologize so much every time i do it.

User Profile: sunnyFig8201
sunnyFig8201 March 23rd, 2020

Meditation is great

User Profile: BeckyDare3
BeckyDare3 March 23rd, 2020

I just reached step 50 on my progress path! I'm so happy! I have learned so very much about thinking positively and always seeing the good things in hard times.

User Profile: IFelizyI
IFelizyI March 23rd, 2020

@GlenM

User Profile: DinaElwy
DinaElwy March 23rd, 2020

I completed 140 steps.

I feel very tiered and I can't find any idea for my work.

I don't know if I have to stay at home for corona, or I have to go to work for my supervisor.

User Profile: Srbhz786
Srbhz786 March 23rd, 2020

Be u r self motivation.. Dont search it in others..

Treat u r self as a unique role model...

So that others look upon you..

March 24th, 2020

I have to accept the ugly parts of me to do anything with them.

User Profile: Galateaa
Galateaa March 24th, 2020

Completed the milestone of joining this community

User Profile: bellarina123
bellarina123 March 24th, 2020

Patience.