Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: lovehummingbirdsCindy
lovehummingbirdsCindy March 28th, 2020

i;ve learned i've been very very tired which has contributed to my depression/low spirits; that not having to drive 30 miles round trip daily in beyond congested triffic contributes to it; and that staying at home due to the corona virus - which at first felt isolating - i mean it is - but that has lifted - i now feel that i am on a break and have been able to actually take care of some general cleaning that i used to do like normal people which i have not been able to get to for longer than i care to admit. i knew i was tired. now i realize just how tired i've been and getting some rest has helped me feel better. so getting rest is one thing - here is the other - i took a chance and tried 7 Cups - something new - and it has helped me. wish i had tried it a few years back when i last came across it. thanks.

User Profile: Flornhope
Flornhope March 28th, 2020

I've got a lot more work to do.

User Profile: ConfusedBlue
ConfusedBlue March 29th, 2020

the progress path steps ae handy reminders of simple self care actions i often forget.

User Profile: powerfulPear2565
powerfulPear2565 March 29th, 2020

That a little positivity goes a long way, well longer than I expected.

User Profile: Laura1989
Laura1989 March 29th, 2020

to recognise and overcome my self doubt because i am bigger than it (this is a journey and continuous work, not something that i have fixed and not something to be fixed but something that i recognise and because of that can work on it)

User Profile: iamandie
iamandie March 29th, 2020

@Laura1989 I'm happy you came to that epiphany!

User Profile: PurpleVervain
PurpleVervain March 30th, 2020

You go gurl! @Laura1989

User Profile: Mhs924
Mhs924 March 30th, 2020

I learned to do mental exercises for better sleep

load more
User Profile: Itsjustme6
Itsjustme6 March 29th, 2020

even if you think you're hopelessly lost, you can still find your way ❤️

User Profile: ouwillbefound
ouwillbefound March 30th, 2020

apologizing (even really late) can make me feel better

User Profile: PurpleVervain
PurpleVervain March 30th, 2020

I havent been depressed for a few days and thats because of the wonderful listener I have! I have gotten up and drank tea 🍵. Iv been reading the new book 7cups so far its great 📖. And Iv been cleaning my place . Yay for productivity!!

User Profile: eugenNerd
eugenNerd March 30th, 2020

I've learnt to go through the problems no matter how hard it is

User Profile: JJB02071994
JJB02071994 March 30th, 2020

I've learned that I'm not as strong as I believed I am. I've overcame alot of cruel stuff in the past but now issues that are less destructive makes me feel so helpless and sad. My stregnth is fatigued and it hurts