Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
April 1st, 2020

That I need medication and going off it can ruin my life.

User Profile: JarOfCaramel
JarOfCaramel April 1st, 2020

@GlenM To let my worry goes and that It's okay to say no

User Profile: PeppermintStar0912
PeppermintStar0912 April 1st, 2020

@GlenM I am learning to really feel my emotions and I'm learning how to sit with them without judgement.

User Profile: R0ty
R0ty April 1st, 2020

Hi

User Profile: exuberantMaple397
exuberantMaple397 April 1st, 2020

I am not alone and it is okay to ask for help.

User Profile: LGWV
LGWV April 1st, 2020

@exuberantMaple397

This is something I've been trying to focus on too. No matter what, someone has been in our shoes and gotten better. If they can, we can.

load more
User Profile: Cassiamay
Cassiamay April 1st, 2020

To think better. It is my first day back on (I was of for 7 months) so I just accomplished 2 steps on the path so yeah....

User Profile: funnyTangerine6195
funnyTangerine6195 April 1st, 2020

@GlenM

I am developing strength and not tolerating things that make me unhappy or uncomfortable

User Profile: sensibleStrawberries9877
sensibleStrawberries9877 April 1st, 2020

I'm a class act.

User Profile: sensibleStrawberries9877
sensibleStrawberries9877 April 1st, 2020

I trusted my parents after a very long time.

User Profile: passionateMango2156
passionateMango2156 April 2nd, 2020

Do your best and be kind, including to yourself.