Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)
Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4
I learned more about boundaries.
I've learnes that it's okay to let go all the worries sometimes to feel better
I can keep a few things together, enough to squeak by, in more extreme states than I thought.
I learned that I need to love myself and put myself first before I can help others sometimes.
Doing my best to keep calm during this trying times
I am learning the power of breathing and focusing on positive things in order to calm down waves of anxiety. And also identifying what those are and finding solutions to both make them better and worry less about them.
On my first leg of this journey, I learned to focus on myself, to take a moment and just breathe.
just breath it will be okay
I learned how impactful being a listener on 7 Cups can be. It's so good to feel the difference being made in people's lives!