Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: Reminem
Reminem April 17th, 2020

I just reached step 50 a few minutes ago and I already learned that the littlest things can make life more enjoyable. Like going for a walk can brighten your mood a lot and simply washing your face can make you feel more confident :)

User Profile: Flornhope
Flornhope April 17th, 2020

I have learned that my original plan was the best. I have learned that I shouldn't care so much about others. I have already helped more than what pain I may cause. I have one adventure left to go. One day ima finally go on that supreme adventure and it will be good.

User Profile: sweetSummer8201
sweetSummer8201 April 17th, 2020

@Flornhope

Im really happy for you ! Stay positive and good luck in your supreme adventure !

User Profile: JarOfCaramel
JarOfCaramel April 18th, 2020

@Flornhope same for me too!

load more
User Profile: Shelby0915
Shelby0915 April 18th, 2020

I have learned that I don't always need to be okay

User Profile: MariWhale
MariWhale April 18th, 2020

To recognize my attachment style and realize I need to take steps for healthier attachments

User Profile: yellowPenguin8917
yellowPenguin8917 April 18th, 2020

I am learning how mindfulness helps you live in the right now. Not the past and not the future but listening to the recording of each one helps calm worries and anxiety.

User Profile: fairmindedRaspberries1389
fairmindedRaspberries1389 April 18th, 2020

It's okay if you're not always okay

User Profile: Kathy1212
Kathy1212 April 18th, 2020

I've learned that mindfulness can be helpful to reduce stress.

User Profile: Laura1989
Laura1989 April 18th, 2020

@GlenM Learning that it's not going to be perfect but that I can still be happy even through the imperfections. This may mean constant work but I accept the challenge :)

User Profile: fearlessRaspberries7133
fearlessRaspberries7133 April 19th, 2020

I have learned that everyone is not kind and everyone is not rude either. We live in a wonderful world so, we have to accept everything we get. However, finally kindness wins! 😊

User Profile: Myself85
Myself85 April 19th, 2020

I reached my step 50. I learned to set more little and realistic goals day by day. And that I shouldn't be to hard on myself and treat myself like I would treat a good friend.