Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: MariWhale
MariWhale April 26th, 2020

@GlenM

that it is better to do one small step a day rather than many, because you are more likely to make it a habit and improve slowly. slow and steady wins the race? :)

User Profile: Lakshmi108
Lakshmi108 April 26th, 2020

Feeling the most comfortable I have since the shelter in place order went into effect in my area on March 17th.

7 cups has played a significant role in this accomplishment. Especially doing something here every day, and participating in Sharing Circles.

User Profile: limeLion8085
limeLion8085 April 27th, 2020

@GlenM

That toxic is toxic

User Profile: limeLion8085
limeLion8085 April 27th, 2020

Hello. So I have quite the cards in my hands at life. But currently the biggest issue is drug and alcohol abuse. My most recent relapse was from a constant boredom with the coronavirus happening. I have some adhd like symptomss, ive had depression but normally a consistent apathy has revolved around my life even when Im not depressed, its hard to explain. I have some trauma issues as well. But the substance use/abuse is throwing off my A game at life and Im bored of it.

User Profile: cosmic155
cosmic155 April 27th, 2020

Explorar e expressar a luz de maneiras que lembrem os outros a buscar a luz.

User Profile: dynamicOrange4965
dynamicOrange4965 April 27th, 2020

its ok to worry about me and not sacrifice to make other people happy

User Profile: bribrigal2010
bribrigal2010 April 27th, 2020

@GlenM I have learned that there is a beginning, a middle, and an end to all situations. We just need to be strong and take it one step at a time.

User Profile: resilientSky2187
resilientSky2187 April 27th, 2020

That taking care of myself means actually focusing on taking care of myself.

User Profile: selfconfidentSail3211
selfconfidentSail3211 April 27th, 2020

@GlenM

I'm worth it.

User Profile: Lakshmi108
Lakshmi108 April 27th, 2020

I