Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: Shirooroo
Shirooroo May 1st, 2020

Shirooroo made it to level 80!! Shirooroo is evolving!!!

User Profile: dynamicCoconut1432
dynamicCoconut1432 May 1st, 2020

I've learned it is possible to get support online, a thing I needed badly

User Profile: RainbowWreckage
RainbowWreckage May 1st, 2020

That terrible thoughts and difficult feeling do pass by and leave, no matter how much time it takes

User Profile: TheCouncilSystem
TheCouncilSystem May 1st, 2020

I have learned that I am not alone and that people actually care about me.

User Profile: knockoffWolf
knockoffWolf May 1st, 2020

@GlenM

I learned that it's fine to have feelings, even if they're negative. It's part of life that I just gotta accept. The important part is not getting stuck when I'm down

User Profile: LegendsNeverDie
LegendsNeverDie May 1st, 2020

ι ℓєαяηє∂ тнαт ανσι∂ιηg ѕєℓƒ нαтє ωιℓℓ мαкє мє ƒєєℓ ωσяѕє αвσυт муѕєℓƒ. ι нανє ℓєαяηє∂ тσ ємвяα є ιт αη∂ υѕє ιт тσ мαкє мє ѕтяσηgєя. ωнєη ρєσρℓє υ∂gє мє, ι ωιℓℓ υѕє ιт тσ мσтιναтє αη∂ ιηѕριяє мє тσ вє σмє єνєη вєттєя тнαη ι тнιηк ι αм σя αм ησт. ι ωιℓℓ кєєρ тяуιηg. ι нανє тσ ∂σ му вєѕт, вє αυѕє ωнαт αм ι ιƒ ι ∂ση'т. ωнєяє ωσυℓ∂ ι єη∂ υρ ιƒ ∂ση'т ∂σ му вєѕт? ωнσ ωιℓℓ ι вє σмє ιƒ ι ∂ση'т ∂σ му вєѕт?

User Profile: Lakshmi108
Lakshmi108 May 1st, 2020

Really love the breathing exercises. They help me slow down, feel calm and peaceful.

I also enjoy using the growth path. It provides me with quick and simple steps to feeling better. I can go through a couple whenever I want.

User Profile: LegendsNeverDie
LegendsNeverDie May 1st, 2020

LEVEL 100!

User Profile: dumbledore27
dumbledore27 May 1st, 2020

Level 12 🙈

load more
User Profile: yoursunrisevalley
yoursunrisevalley May 1st, 2020

stuck with my weightloss regimen again :))

User Profile: QueenMeap
QueenMeap May 1st, 2020

@GlenM

to understand