Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: MayMay20
MayMay20 May 1st, 2020

To think positively. You will get through anything @GlenM

User Profile: bribrigal2010
bribrigal2010 May 1st, 2020

I learned that even little things can feel like big wins when you're struggling. I'm drinking more water and started exercising daily. I am also involving myself more and opening up to ideas I never had before.

User Profile: selfconfidentSail3211
selfconfidentSail3211 May 1st, 2020

I am a good person. I can reach my goals. I can see my dreams become a reality. Even if I fall short of achivement. I know I wasn't afraid to try. I believe in my strength and my courage to start over.

User Profile: bestRaspberries1517
bestRaspberries1517 May 2nd, 2020

I need to set more realistic goals, or at least break my goals down into smaller, manageable chunks. Also, it's okay to love myself and do things to take care of my well-being. It's good to love myself. But loving myself is a slow process that'll happen naturally over time the more I practice self-kindness.

To think positively.😊

User Profile: TLittler
TLittler May 2nd, 2020

I learnt that I can get through this doing bit by bit each day

User Profile: StephaniePL
StephaniePL May 2nd, 2020

Feeling lonely and super lost :(

User Profile: selfconfidentSail3211
selfconfidentSail3211 May 2nd, 2020

@StephaniePL

You're not alone. And for sure not lost. You logged in.Best thing to do. Many resources on here to help you find your way. I getting ready to post on a thread I made yesterday. Im going to post a postive message every day. Maybe reading it will help. Be well smiley

load more
User Profile: selfconfidentSail3211
selfconfidentSail3211 May 2nd, 2020

Today is a good day

User Profile: Kathy1212
Kathy1212 May 2nd, 2020

I've learned that I need to remember to be grateful.

User Profile: Kathy1212
Kathy1212 May 2nd, 2020

Completed step 172