Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: Kathy1212
Kathy1212 May 2nd, 2020

I completed step 182. I learned to set goals.

User Profile: Kathy1212
Kathy1212 May 2nd, 2020

I learned that listening to music is something that will probably help me today.

User Profile: bribrigal2010
bribrigal2010 May 2nd, 2020

Since starting on 7 cups I have noticed a huge change in how I'm dealing with quarantine. I have gained new insight into myself and what I am going to as well as what I need to feel whole. It also helps to practice self love everyday!

User Profile: Shirooroo
Shirooroo May 2nd, 2020

Shirooroo made it to level 90!!wink

User Profile: Princy0298
Princy0298 May 2nd, 2020

I learnt how to be calm by breathing exercises. smiley

User Profile: Irishlouise92
Irishlouise92 May 2nd, 2020

To realise I need to give myself boundaries and communicate clearly what I want to others

User Profile: powerfulPear2565
powerfulPear2565 May 3rd, 2020

To just keep swimming

User Profile: LZ85
LZ85 May 3rd, 2020

I've learned to refocus. It's very important. But I feel like I'm not working hard enough when I do that.

User Profile: dynamicOrange4965
dynamicOrange4965 May 3rd, 2020

im on step 70 and i thing the biggest thing ive learned is that theres always someone to talk to. you dont have to tough it alone. its not always the best way to do things.

User Profile: mellow6mel
mellow6mel May 3rd, 2020

That I always have someone to talk to, and to help me, even if it is Noni the bot :)))

User Profile: neatCucumber2064
neatCucumber2064 May 3rd, 2020

@mellow6mel

I haven't talked with noni do you find her helpful, I wasnt sure how I felt about it and would like to k ow your perspective

User Profile: mellow6mel
mellow6mel May 6th, 2020

@neatCucumber2064

I actually really like it! I didn

load more
load more