Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: neatCucumber2064
neatCucumber2064 May 3rd, 2020

I am on step 42 and I have learned I can let go of my worries, they dont dominate my life

User Profile: courtney9310
courtney9310 May 4th, 2020

I've been working on overcoming my anxiety. I made it through an interview and got the job and now I start tomorrow. I'm still anxious but trying to be focused on being excited for the opportunity instead.

User Profile: staya1ivef0rme61
staya1ivef0rme61 May 4th, 2020

@GlenM

User Profile: staya1ivef0rme61
staya1ivef0rme61 May 4th, 2020

@GlenM

User Profile: staya1ivef0rme61
staya1ivef0rme61 May 4th, 2020

@GlenM

User Profile: staya1ivef0rme61
staya1ivef0rme61 May 4th, 2020

@GlenM

User Profile: staya1ivef0rme61
staya1ivef0rme61 May 4th, 2020

@GlenM

User Profile: staya1ivef0rme61
staya1ivef0rme61 May 4th, 2020

@GlenM

User Profile: staya1ivef0rme61
staya1ivef0rme61 May 4th, 2020

@GlenM

User Profile: TeaForLife
TeaForLife May 4th, 2020

I learned to be honest with myself.

User Profile: JarOfCaramel
JarOfCaramel May 5th, 2020

@TeaForLife same here!

load more