Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: SleeplessVet
SleeplessVet May 6th, 2020

I realize I have to work at least some to help myself. It does not just drop in your lap because you feel you deserve it. Also, that I am worth the effort. So are my friends who have simular issues.

User Profile: Shirooroo
Shirooroo May 6th, 2020

Shirooroo made it to Level 110! Shirooroo is evolving!!

I learned to just let go of past regret and be happy within myself!

User Profile: TLittler
TLittler May 6th, 2020

I have learnt a lot about this particular topic I'm on I'm starting to feel good about movin On from my relationship I'm still sad but I'm moving on and I'm also happy

User Profile: ankakier
ankakier May 6th, 2020

I've reached step 50 today. What was most important for me until now was that idea of life being like a computer game and problems like riddles to solve in order to level up. Have a good day everybody

User Profile: Offmytrack
Offmytrack May 6th, 2020

I reached step 465 in my Growth Path! Another step forward.

User Profile: BookChunky
BookChunky May 6th, 2020

Was able to improve my self worth and confidence. Made myself more happy knowing I helped people.

User Profile: lunakasie10
lunakasie10 May 6th, 2020

@GlenM

I have learned that loving myself is the most important part of my life and that I can set mini goals each day to help me do that. Along with numerous affirmations.

User Profile: Shirooroo
Shirooroo May 7th, 2020

Wohoo Level 120

User Profile: knockoffWolf
knockoffWolf May 7th, 2020

@GlenM

I learned to take things slowly and not worry about my problems too much unless they persist / get worse

I also learned that if a task is overwhelming, I just need to start working on it and I'll eventually get it done.