Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: calmTown825
calmTown825 May 7th, 2020

1 year since I left my abusive relationship with my ex partner

User Profile: selfconfidentSail3211
selfconfidentSail3211 May 7th, 2020

@calmTown825

This took much courage and strength heart

User Profile: Ludamilu
Ludamilu May 7th, 2020

@calmTown825 I'm so proud of you!!!! Congratulations ❤️❤️

User Profile: ArielDaisy
ArielDaisy May 7th, 2020

@calmTown825

Well done sweet one, you're so brave and continue to be. Be proud.

@calmTown825 you did it!smileyyes

load more
May 8th, 2020

Step 80!

User Profile: ResilientSerenity
ResilientSerenity May 8th, 2020

I learned that I really need to acknowledge the emotions I'm feeling if I don't want to let them put a stop to my whole life.

User Profile: Babycrist
Babycrist May 8th, 2020

https://babyhealthwiki.com/best-baby-walker-for-carpet/

Click on the link to ready the article its so help ful to select best baby walker for carpet during this day. Best review I have ever seen.

Bestbabywakler

User Profile: selfconfidentSail3211
selfconfidentSail3211 May 8th, 2020

Posting online daily is somethnig I look forward to daing each day. Being consistent in my daily activities adds a pep in my step. Even if its just around the house.

User Profile: brightbubbles88
brightbubbles88 May 19th, 2020

@selfconfidentSail3211 routine can make all the difference! awesome job :)

load more
User Profile: magicalBraveheart537
magicalBraveheart537 May 8th, 2020

Light travels due to contact

User Profile: staya1ivef0rme61
staya1ivef0rme61 May 8th, 2020

@GlenM I've learned to challenge my thoughts

User Profile: ResilientSerenity
ResilientSerenity May 8th, 2020

I'm on step 24. So far, I'm learning acceptance. I've done all I can, and there I have it. I can let go without regrets. No "what if I didn't apologize" or "why didn't I tell him what I was feeling". It's all out there.

User Profile: SpellbinderBel
SpellbinderBel May 8th, 2020

To not give up@GlenM

User Profile: yellowPenguin8917
yellowPenguin8917 May 9th, 2020

I wanted to say I achieved a big step on my journey on the growth path!!!

Please thumb me up!