Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: energeticSpring4866
energeticSpring4866 May 10th, 2020

I

User Profile: PinkDahlia22
PinkDahlia22 May 11th, 2020

Step 160....

User Profile: lyricalAngel70
lyricalAngel70 May 11th, 2020

698. ❤

User Profile: lyricalAngel70
lyricalAngel70 May 11th, 2020

@GlenM

I have learned to be more patient. ❤

User Profile: SleeplessVet
SleeplessVet May 11th, 2020

I learned to maybe be careful about trusting everyone or random people. Not everyone is honest. But don't lose hope or faith in people at the same time.

User Profile: Eva4061
Eva4061 May 11th, 2020

@GlenM It's beautiful how therapeutic talking can be

User Profile: Eva4061
Eva4061 May 11th, 2020

@GlenM It's beautiful how therapeutic talking can be

User Profile: blueHickory43
blueHickory43 May 11th, 2020

@GlenM sometimes the best thing to do is stay away

User Profile: Shirooroo
Shirooroo May 11th, 2020

Made it to level 130

User Profile: alex22alexandra
alex22alexandra May 11th, 2020

First day. I hope it gets better

User Profile: TheCouncilSystem
TheCouncilSystem May 12th, 2020

@alex22alexandra I hope you get better too. Stay strong.

load more