Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: aneckoingotham
aneckoingotham May 11th, 2020

50 steps today. Love this app and this community 💗 so grateful

User Profile: Demi1
Demi1 May 12th, 2020

Finally figured out that I have social anxiety. It feels like the start to recovery. There is light at the end of the tunnel after a long time in my life.

User Profile: ResilientSerenity
ResilientSerenity May 12th, 2020

I've reached Step 33. I'm beginning to trust myself.

User Profile: Lonelywarrior87
Lonelywarrior87 May 12th, 2020

I have an idea in my head. But its not moving in the physical world.

User Profile: Spreadpositivity20
Spreadpositivity20 May 12th, 2020

Life is too short to live,
Yet its an ocean to dive.
Forget the future,forget the past,
enjoy the present till we last.
Why tears in this short span?,
avoid it as much as u can.
one day you are up,one day you are down,
one day you smile,and one day you frown,
no worry when it is known,
that all is done by our own.
Whatever they say u need to adjust,
take it, as if, told in jest,
for u can make your life THE BEST.
Life takes u to several fronts,
u can be happy,if u bear the brunt.
Thinking of death,we gast,
dont we know,we die atlast?,
We think we live only till our funeral,
we often forget soul is eternal.
why fear?,why worry?,
when we know death is hereditary.
Fogive ur enemy,forget their mistake,
As we know,life is always at stake.
Think all,thank all,
those who never let u fall.
Remember, ur life is not between birth and death,
your life is between now and your next breath.
The present -here and now- is all the life you get,
So live each moment in full without any regret.
Let me put an end to it,
Life is short,make it sweet!!

User Profile: Shyness98
Shyness98 May 12th, 2020

I've become aware of some patterns I've had since as a child and I'm glad that I'm at least aware of them, I've been practicing how to be more in the moment. I really like this thread it's uplifting!

User Profile: Butterflykisses77
Butterflykisses77 May 12th, 2020

To be vulnerable and raw about how I'm feeling in the moment, even though it's incredibly uncomfortable. frown

User Profile: Butterflykisses77
Butterflykisses77 May 12th, 2020

TO BE RAW AND VULNERABLE.

May 12th, 2020

I completed step 100

User Profile: CalmingOasis7
CalmingOasis7 May 12th, 2020

I have recently just finished my spring semester of my junior year of college. I am now a senior in college and graduate in the winter which is crazy