Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: MadHol123
MadHol123 May 14th, 2020

I completed step 5 for chronic pain... a newbie but I'm doing it.

User Profile: bubbleCircle3689
bubbleCircle3689 May 17th, 2020

@MadHol123

Great

load more
User Profile: stressybessy1981
stressybessy1981 May 14th, 2020

@GlenM that noni doesn't work and the adhd path has been less than enlightening. Hopefully things improve.

User Profile: nyagaroxas
nyagaroxas May 14th, 2020

Step 740 of my Growth Path!

User Profile: selfconfidentSail3211
selfconfidentSail3211 May 14th, 2020

I am a dependable and relable person. I am committed to being better and working through my issues.

User Profile: Lakshmi108
Lakshmi108 May 14th, 2020

Being consistent with my self care practices is generating huge benefits for me.

I feel calm, centered, grounded, peaceful, and just plain good!

User Profile: exuberantMaple397
exuberantMaple397 May 14th, 2020

Self-care is essential to our mental and physical health.

User Profile: LindseyLobotomy
LindseyLobotomy May 15th, 2020

To not forget to slow down and avoid getting ahead of myself when trouble arises. To imagine a friend was in the same situation and they were coming to me for advise, what would I say to them? I can't tell you how much clarity that has brought me when I needed it most.

User Profile: Shirooroo
Shirooroo May 16th, 2020

Level 140!

User Profile: knockoffWolf
knockoffWolf May 16th, 2020

I've learned that I'm terrified of opening up to people that I know in the real world, but I've realized that vulnerability is not something I can stay away from forever. It's important to try and deal with that discomfort to make it easier to get the help I need.

User Profile: TheCouncilSystem
TheCouncilSystem May 16th, 2020

I have gotten worse. I am just hoping this is a 'it's darkest before the dawn' situation.