Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: peachLand9850
peachLand9850 May 18th, 2020

i learned on my journey it is important to have postivie people around for support, but also i am equally capable to get myself in a better place, that i can get through my anxiety.

User Profile: Kelly33333
Kelly33333 May 18th, 2020

@GlenM

not to worry about things i can't control

User Profile: arnoldziffler1
arnoldziffler1 May 18th, 2020

I just read the first thing provided under the family stress growth path exercise

unfortunately the link for the exercise that takes you to MSU Texas does not work

User Profile: SweetPearCrumble
SweetPearCrumble May 19th, 2020

@GlenM

I learned to be my own cheerleader. Say out loud positive statements of encouragment, things your Mom or hockey coach would tell you. You can benefit from that mood boost by delivering it yourself and not have to wait on others!

User Profile: FaerieVampire
FaerieVampire May 19th, 2020

I'm learning to appreciate myself more and more!

User Profile: goldenPapaya6730
goldenPapaya6730 May 19th, 2020

That talking to people helps.

User Profile: StarWolf648
StarWolf648 May 19th, 2020

I've been utilizing the questions and tasks asked of me towards friends who need help. I used the listener training to become a much better active listener instead of saying "lol okay" or the like too. Very helpful and everyone is so nice! I've even made two friends here :) I hope everyone is doing okay!

User Profile: ecmcookiez
ecmcookiez May 19th, 2020

Ive reached Step 50 tonight, and Ive been starting to learn to not overthink so much. Its made me stress out less and not create problems in my head that dont even exist in real life.

User Profile: basilcandle
basilcandle May 19th, 2020

i ve reached 90 today and i feel kind of pround. happy to say that my social anxiety is better and i feel i can overcome it!

1 reply
User Profile: Mwhet920
Mwhet920 May 19th, 2020

@basilcandle

👍👍

load more
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib May 19th, 2020

One thing I learned is managing the effects of. Bullying my pain and managing how I feel and knowing understanding my story my story and my voice matters and my health matters at well its my physical mental health I have learned to be more knowledge to handle a situation it's scary the healing process for me takes work it hurts it's being affected your verbally abused it's not healthy at all