Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: aneckoingotham
aneckoingotham May 27th, 2020

I've just filled my 60th cup. I love how this app helps me stay mindful and accountable.

User Profile: LindseyLobotomy
LindseyLobotomy May 27th, 2020

I made it to level 100, ive learned to give advice as if a friend were in my position and thenn repeat to myself.

User Profile: arnoldziffler1
arnoldziffler1 May 27th, 2020

forum helper badge earned

User Profile: YippinWolf33
YippinWolf33 May 27th, 2020

Learning patience and it's friggin hard.

Just another part of mindfulness

User Profile: Lakshmi108
Lakshmi108 May 27th, 2020

I

User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy May 29th, 2020

@Lakshmi108

Very lucky you!

load more
User Profile: Summershy
Summershy May 27th, 2020

@GlenM

I have learned that that though my ex friend's mom was stingy and rude to me years ago by refusing to buying me a tshirt, while she bought them for my friend and her half-brother, I doesn't stop me from buying a similar shirt.

User Profile: bubbleCircle3689
bubbleCircle3689 May 27th, 2020

Learned value of the relationship.

User Profile: YippinWolf33
YippinWolf33 May 28th, 2020

Still working on patience.... it's a bitch

User Profile: Bluebutterfly117183
Bluebutterfly117183 May 28th, 2020

@GlenM

User Profile: Bluebutterfly117183
Bluebutterfly117183 May 28th, 2020

@GlenM I can keep going and it does get better. Idek why but it has. When I stay truer it does.