Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: TheCaringOne
TheCaringOne June 1st, 2020

Learning to let people ib

1 reply
User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy June 2nd, 2020

@TheCaringOne

Hi TheCaringOne.

What does "ib" means?

load more
User Profile: Cayleybug
Cayleybug June 1st, 2020

I just spoke to a listener for the first time and I do feel better. I feel calm

It's ok not to be ok

1 reply
User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy June 2nd, 2020

@FindingMyselfEveryday7890

Yes!

load more
User Profile: nordurnStar
nordurnStar June 1st, 2020

Today I'm at 100. My favorite exercise is the one where I am my own friend. I am typically so critical and cold. The friend approach feels novel every time I fill it out.

1 reply
User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy June 2nd, 2020

@nordurnStar

Nice nordumStar.

load more
User Profile: TheCaringOne
TheCaringOne June 1st, 2020

Take one day at a time

1 reply
User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy June 2nd, 2020

@TheCaringOne

Yes TheCaringOne - I always have to learn.

load more
User Profile: adaptableLake3534
adaptableLake3534 June 1st, 2020

Spend time working on myself daily for personal growth

3 replies
User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy June 2nd, 2020

@adaptableLake3534

So important adaptableLake3534.

1 reply
User Profile: adaptableLake3534
adaptableLake3534 June 2nd, 2020

@Helgafy

Yes ! Taking little steps daily adds up to feeling better little by little.

load more
User Profile: bbunnylily
bbunnylily June 2nd, 2020

@adaptableLake3534

It's the best investment

load more
User Profile: YippinWolf33
YippinWolf33 June 2nd, 2020

I'm continuing to learn about mindfulness. From breathing to grounding to letting go. Patience and slowing down have been a struggle, but everyday I'm learning to take better care of myself and my loved ones.

2 replies
User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy June 2nd, 2020

@YippinWolf33

Very nice YippinWolf33.

User Profile: bbunnylily
bbunnylily June 2nd, 2020

@YippinWolf33

Wonderful words to read, thankyou.

load more
User Profile: Goldcherry2113
Goldcherry2113 June 2nd, 2020

Be Safe

2 replies
User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy June 2nd, 2020

@Goldcherry2113

You top Goldcherry2113

User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy June 2nd, 2020

@Goldcherry2113

I ment you too!

load more
User Profile: SoftHufflepuff
SoftHufflepuff June 2nd, 2020

I just completed step 60! I could say that I have learned things but really it just shows that I have been on here to help myself and have been able to have a listener that is able to do what people irl can't. I feel very happy on here and 60 steps just shows the support @ 7cups is amazing.

User Profile: mima1700
mima1700 June 2nd, 2020

I have completed my 50 cups .. and I must say this has changed me I've started being more productive less into drama's .. doing paintings, writing stories watching good shows .. do my studies

so I hope you all are too going good and If you think you're not I must say you're DOING GOOD just DON'T GIVE UP

1 reply
User Profile: bbunnylily
bbunnylily June 2nd, 2020

@mima1700

I am on my 25 growth path, I joined 4 days ago.

I am still working on it, but positive impacts that 7Cups handed me are about acceptance and regulations of my expectations.

Hope you have a wonderful day, Mima.

load more