Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: Lakshmi108
Lakshmi108 June 7th, 2020

2 1/2 years of daily self care

1 week with no anxiety episodes

4 weeks of part time work

User Profile: 007mattyg
007mattyg June 7th, 2020

i have learned that i need to be on here more often, helping others i feel is helping me :)

next milestone here I come :) :)

User Profile: TerritoryGirl
TerritoryGirl June 8th, 2020

To love myself a bit more than before @GlenM.

User Profile: donnie25311
donnie25311 June 8th, 2020

Focus on the positive things. Eliminate negative thoughts.

User Profile: mima1700
mima1700 June 8th, 2020

Lately I'm feeling positive so to all of you just don't give up ❤️

User Profile: adaptableLake3534
adaptableLake3534 June 8th, 2020

Step 199....Boundaries to keep the good in and the bad out

User Profile: betterchoices
betterchoices June 8th, 2020

Recently, I've learned to take things as they are, instead of hyper-analyzing!

User Profile: selfconfidentSail3211
selfconfidentSail3211 June 8th, 2020

It's okay to speak my truth. I don't expect anyone to agree with me.

User Profile: DinaElwy
DinaElwy June 9th, 2020

I learned that I have to endure people but people do not have to bear me, and that I have to take into account the conditions of others but others do not have to take into account my circumstances, and that I should not wish myself death until I do not intimidate my family, but it is natural that my family intimidates me by the approaching of their death.

User Profile: TheCaringOne
TheCaringOne June 9th, 2020

Being able to stay in the moment more each day