Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: Mint123
Mint123 June 26th, 2020

Finished step 60 yay :)

User Profile: Lakshmi108
Lakshmi108 June 27th, 2020

Sharing Circles really benefit me a lot.

I like the structure, and I equally enjoy listening and sharing.

User Profile: Lakshmi108
Lakshmi108 June 27th, 2020

I feel pretty good most of the time now.

When I feel like a pick me up, I come here to 7cups.

I particularly enjoy participating in the Sharing Circles, and doing the growth path steps. The periodic emotional check ups, and chatting with friends benefit me, too.

User Profile: smolstrawberries
smolstrawberries June 28th, 2020

I'm on step 13. The sharing circles have helped me a lot with being comfortable opening up to people and breathing tips

User Profile: SoftAndSlow
SoftAndSlow June 28th, 2020

A new lesson I've learned is that if you open up about having a hard time, or if you open up about symptoms of your disorder, and people leave because of it, then they were never there in the first place

User Profile: Singed
Singed June 29th, 2020

@GlenM More helpful coping mechanisms for my anxiety disorder.

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib June 29th, 2020

I overcame pain this week I was in surgery on June 22 of course I cried and I am learning more on my breathing and keep protecting myself or reference to my health and continue with my breathing and completely be in peace i am in bed and so mindful art it's chakras and zen art and watch nature and watch the sky and sunset and always be postitive about my recovery I am valid as a woman I have a lot on my plate it's just emotional pain I have other issues it's stress and fear and physical pain and emotional abuse and trauma and bullying It just hurts

it's not unpleasant

what's postitive I think of ruby slippers a great resource and a great source of power and of course there's no place like home of course I have a lot to remember things that make me happy I keep the stuff that doesn't make me happy I let go of course I been bullied by a girl named Clarissa Clarissa she's a witch and always wicked and course last year she dressed as dark magician on Halloween I do know about her she's horrible and likes to take control and her and her father they have hurt me so much

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib June 29th, 2020

I overcame a milestone and determining what I am afraid of of course having knowledge about my dreams of course I have a had a great messsge the angels where protecting me it's something I am struggling with it's bullying and of course I was dealing with my surgery and pain after surgery I have to take it easy my surgery was June 22 of course my sleep meds matter it's my melotonin and of course my life matters I have to have red ruby slippers on my feet of course I accept the good and the things make me happy

my milestone is still with me recovering takes time

its important for me to study my issues and be prepared to let go it's not Easy

i will never let anyone invade me disturb me it's in my own path

User Profile: Lakshmi108
Lakshmi108 June 29th, 2020

Feeling good.

Consistantly improving through routine self care.

User Profile: ruffneckred
ruffneckred June 29th, 2020

Another milestone, yeah me. Struggling to find good these days, never looked more bleak.