Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: agreeablePlace3296
agreeablePlace3296 July 8th, 2020

Good diet, some exercise and patience has been working well for me recently

User Profile: Jdg80
Jdg80 July 8th, 2020

@GlenM I have learnt more about mindfulness and how if I focus on the present moment I can ease my emotions. It is comforting to have more tools to handle anxiety!

1 reply
User Profile: Butterfly127
Butterfly127 July 8th, 2020

@Jdg80

I am so glad you explored this coping technique. It has always helped me. Thanks for sharing!

load more
User Profile: followup
followup July 8th, 2020

Setting boundaries is important part of being happy and protecting yourself from anything that could possibly hurt you.

User Profile: discreetApple7952
discreetApple7952 July 8th, 2020

Hi

everyone. I'm starting my journey today to take care of my emotinal and mental health, and start the journey of discovery, healing, and progress. I realize I want to live a full and happy life. I want to be able to live in the moment and enjoy the wonderful things around me. I want to have a deep and healthy and intimate relationship, and I want more relationships. Including a better one with myself. I hope everyone is doing alright today, and that you find a moment to cancel your membership to your thoughts for a second enough to appreciate some ray of light in the life you're in.

User Profile: bookish2010
bookish2010 July 8th, 2020

I have learned the importance of perspective, and to be aware of what is, and what isn't, my responsibility. @GlenM

User Profile: sympatheticKitten8138
sympatheticKitten8138 July 8th, 2020

I realized that I may have some major faults but I can still face the light and do what I can. And that this is good enough. Nobody is expecting me to be a superstar. I can be myself.

User Profile: KatTurn
KatTurn July 9th, 2020

I am trying :)

User Profile: SeaSideSiren
SeaSideSiren July 9th, 2020

Everything in life is temporary so dont worry to much when things arent going your way

1 reply
User Profile: Gurshanishereforyou
Gurshanishereforyou July 12th, 2021

That's awesome!

load more
User Profile: Sunshine1920
Sunshine1920 July 9th, 2020

I've learned to control a bit better over my anxiety with breathing exercises

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 July 10th, 2020

I'm at 1426, but I've been on this site for several years. It's been a real help