Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: turquoiseAcres4830
turquoiseAcres4830 September 18th, 2020

I can say today that i am safe from abuse. And i am ready to work on myself again. Another chunk to bite off. To get deeper into healing. To face the demons and learn they were just shadows I couldnt put away. To reach out and become more of the me i thought i lost. I didn't lose her, i burried her somewhere beneath the brick wall i created to pretend i was safe. To move 1 more foot closer to freedom and loving not merely existing. Today I am safe.

I may not be well. Or whole or normal. I may not have the fantasy life i imagine with friends and all that jazz yet. I may be lonely much of the time. Baby steps i guess.

But today i am safe. I have that. And that is profound.

6 replies
User Profile: positiveRiver9935
positiveRiver9935 September 21st, 2020

@turquoiseAcres4830

Congratulations on saving your self from harm. That is something to be Very Proud of

User Profile: JustMia2020
JustMia2020 September 21st, 2020

@turquoiseAcres4830

im so happy for you!! You are such a brave and strong person ! Freeing yourself from abuse takes so much strength! As you said: baby steps! You are on the right path !! Keep it up!

User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie September 21st, 2020

@turquoiseAcres4830

You are inspiring! Thank you for sharing. I wish you the best with your goals. I agree, taking it one day at a time is the way to go!

User Profile: placidNickel7146
placidNickel7146 September 26th, 2020

@turquoiseAcres4830

Good on ya, m8!

User Profile: limeWatermelon8742
limeWatermelon8742 October 1st, 2020

@turquoiseAcres4830 you've got this. I am proud of you. You've already come this far! Keep going!!

User Profile: magneticOcean4870
magneticOcean4870 October 14th, 2020

@turquoiseAcres4830 so proud of you! It takes great strength to do what you did.

load more
User Profile: fearlessNickel4472
fearlessNickel4472 September 23rd, 2020

I found this today and am talking about how I'm feeling and that's a milestone. Thank you.

1 reply
User Profile: limeWatermelon8742
limeWatermelon8742 October 1st, 2020

@fearlessNickel4472 proud of you. You got this. Keep talking. Keep reaching out.

load more
User Profile: meganclarke
meganclarke September 24th, 2020

3 weeks clean from self harm today!

User Profile: patientBranch9284
patientBranch9284 October 13th, 2020

Been working really hard on my goals.the progress is slooooow,but its there

User Profile: Marie1202
Marie1202 October 15th, 2020

All of you here are so amazing and so inspiring! I truly hope that all of you continue to complete your goals and make significant milestones; you all deserve nothing but happiness.

And as for me, I'm also working on some personal goals, including raising my grades for school and working on my internship here at 7 Cups (which I am doing quite well on at the moment).

User Profile: IntelligentTimekeeper44
IntelligentTimekeeper44 October 15th, 2020

I've learned that it's worth taking time to process thing's when you are grieving.

1 reply
User Profile: mishkin13
mishkin13 February 21st, 2021

@IntelligentTimekeeper44

That's so amazing to hear!

load more
User Profile: diofono
diofono October 24th, 2020

Rather than my formerly frequent dream of losing my luggage, I had a dream where my baggage was at my relative's home. At least I know where to go for finding my baggage in my dream. It is a great relief to avoid night frights. That was my milestone.

3 replies
User Profile: disgrace06
disgrace06 October 27th, 2020

@diofono

I'm starting to get up, fix and build my confidence... I my not be completely fix at not yet ready to return to my job... one thing for sure... I'm trying to become better person...

User Profile: sincereFarm3466
sincereFarm3466 February 4th, 2021

@diofono

I have important dreams too. That is progress!

User Profile: mishkin13
mishkin13 February 21st, 2021

@diofono

I'm so happy for you

load more
User Profile: destinyl2004
destinyl2004 November 5th, 2020

HI

1 reply
User Profile: mishkin13
mishkin13 February 21st, 2021

@destinyl2004

Hi!

load more
User Profile: intuitiveEast2859
intuitiveEast2859 November 8th, 2020

This sounds so small but I finally have nails that are nice and grown. When I was younger and even up to recently, I would bite my nails when nervous or anxious, and I am finally at a stage where that is not a problem. People even complement my nails. I feel like it sounds silly or materialistic, but it is so nice to feel this way as I never thought I would be out of a stage of having raw bitten nails, or even that my nails would be pretty. It has made me happy.

7 replies
User Profile: StargirlTina
StargirlTina November 9th, 2020

@intuitiveEast2859 I'm so happy for you!

User Profile: Emilye315
Emilye315 December 19th, 2020

@intuitiveEast2859 that's so awesome!!!

User Profile: braveJoy143
braveJoy143 December 30th, 2020

@intuitiveEast2859 good job congratulations

User Profile: sallysalad1233
sallysalad1233 January 1st, 2021

@intuitiveEast2859 I'm proud of you!!

User Profile: higherself1111
higherself1111 January 7th, 2021

@intuitiveEast2859 That's an amazing accomplishment! It takes a lot of patience and discipline to have them grow back. Keep up the great work:)

User Profile: mishkin13
mishkin13 February 21st, 2021

@intuitiveEast2859

Congratulations!!!

User Profile: Trellis
Trellis May 16th, 2021

@intuitiveEast2859 That's so awesome! I hope I can grow mine out someday too. I am encouraged by your story ☺️

load more
User Profile: StargirlTina
StargirlTina November 9th, 2020

Omg! Today I've managed to help 100 people! I am so ecstatic!🧡🤩

3 replies
User Profile: EnergyTurtle97
EnergyTurtle97 December 22nd, 2020

@StargirlTina Wow Good Job 👏🏻

1 reply
User Profile: StargirlTina
StargirlTina December 23rd, 2020

@EnergyTurtle97 Thank you so much..🧡

load more
User Profile: mishkin13
mishkin13 February 21st, 2021

@StargirlTina

Wow! That's amazing and inspiring!

load more