Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
May 10th, 2015

I understand now why I feel the way I do. I'm ready to confront my feelings and work towards being better

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@xmetamorphx Great positive words my friend <3 Keep progressing , best wishes...

load more
User Profile: jordahanmartini93
jordahanmartini93 May 10th, 2015

i didnt cut today

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@jordahanmartini93 I can't express how happy and grateful we are about that <3 this is a real achievement , keep progressing to the best...dearest wishes.

load more
User Profile: Ranmusic
Ranmusic May 10th, 2015

OK, so now I'm at Step #1075. Am I master of the universe now? :-)

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@Ranmusic Yes you are!! My friend , consider these steps as appreciation to your improvement <3 you are progressing and developing amazingly ...Keep pacing forwards and feel good about it , best wishes...

load more
User Profile: SkyAlchemist1712
SkyAlchemist1712 May 10th, 2015

I have now admittedly feelings and now I've said it once I should be able to say it again. Certain actions are temporary releases to long term problems.

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@SkyAlchemist1712 My friend , we are glad that you are expressing what you want to express <3 keep progressing this way , best wishes...laugh

load more
User Profile: otselot
otselot May 10th, 2015

I did something instead of waiting around and dreading the potential outcome.

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@otselot Great great my friend!! You are progressing amazingly , stay this way and pace , best wishes...

load more
User Profile: OmarAdel94
OmarAdel94 May 10th, 2015

well, i am somehow less depressed, at least for now

1 reply
User Profile: Casscass
Casscass November 13th, 2015

@OmarAdel94 Your doing so well :D Im so proud of you! Keep on going your doing great! :D

load more
User Profile: Sugar97
Sugar97 May 10th, 2015

i feel okay not worse !!!

1 reply
User Profile: Casscass
Casscass November 13th, 2015

@Sugar97 Thats great to hear! Im happy for you! Keep going your doing great!

load more
User Profile: stratsp
stratsp May 10th, 2015

everything seems difficult and hard ... and lonely

1 reply
User Profile: Casscass
Casscass November 13th, 2015

@stratsp Your doing great and were proud of you :) Keep going :)

load more
User Profile: sarrelle
sarrelle May 10th, 2015

I'm an insomniac and last night for the first time in months I got 7 hours of sleep.

4 replies
User Profile: wwwace
wwwace May 10th, 2015

Try 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg in milk. Add honey and also teaspoon of groumd ginger . You should sleep well

1 reply
User Profile: Ranmusic
Ranmusic May 10th, 2015

Or a shot of SmirnoffApple-flavored Vodka! :-)

load more
User Profile: Casscass
Casscass November 13th, 2015

@sarrelle Thats really great to hear that you got 7 hours of sleep last night! Keep going your doing so well :)

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@sarrelle What a great news is that my friend!! This is absolutely relieving and progressing towards the better <3 hope you contniue this way...best wishes.

load more
User Profile: pinkbow214
pinkbow214 May 10th, 2015

Feeling empty inside. I feel worthless, alone, and unappreciated.

3 replies
User Profile: Hayyan
Hayyan May 10th, 2015

Nothing is worthless, dear ! If you don't find yourself worthy no one would ever care for your worthiness,

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@Hayyan Thank you for your encouraging words <3 you are awesome.

load more
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@pinkbow214 Aww my friend :( we are deeply sorry and sad to hear that ...we truly hope you get better and find the support you need..and here we are all ready to support you <3

load more