Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: rocknroll96
rocknroll96 May 10th, 2015

For now, I am on my way on getting my enjoyment of music back.

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@rocknroll96 That is astounding!! Music is great and it looks greater that you are getting back to enjoy it !! Best wishes.

load more
User Profile: willingSail6465
willingSail6465 May 10th, 2015

Hey guysk

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@willingSail6465 Hey my friend <3 Is there anything you would like to tell us about your feelings and progress here on 7cups ? we would love to hear them laugh

load more
User Profile: crimsonLake2799
crimsonLake2799 May 10th, 2015

Mother's day this year was better than others. Got several compliments I least expected for something I did. It felt great... It completely uplifted me from the black hole I've been in for a while now.

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@crimsonLake2799 That is pretty awesome!! We are glad it made you happier and uplifted you laugh Best wishes...

load more
User Profile: StephenPlath
StephenPlath May 10th, 2015

I have learned, by being open, that my family cares for me. Even when they don't understand what I am going through with my social anxiety and even though they seem sad, it seems like I can count on them.

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@StephenPlath What an important point you found out my friend <3 it is great to hear that you can count on your family ...laugh and best wishes to recover from your social anxiety..

load more
User Profile: friendlyGlobe8699
friendlyGlobe8699 May 10th, 2015

I feel more confident. Starting to open up

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@friendlyGlobe8699 Yess!! That is great my friend...keep pacing this way more and more..best wishes.angel

load more
User Profile: Hayyan
Hayyan May 10th, 2015

Feel so relaxed now. I've never tried before telling about myself to anyone. I'm kind of introvert. But I'm glad it helped.

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@Hayyan That is awesome my friend!! We are glad talking helped you <3 and we are always ready to listen to you...keep progressing.

load more
User Profile: indigoMaple4395
indigoMaple4395 May 10th, 2015

I completed 3 paintings this weekend, it was very cathartic and helped distract me from exam stress. It also helped in the lead-up to my final art piece, which is next week. :)

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@indigoMaple4395 Great news my friend!! 3 paintings!! Congratulations , I am sure they look like a masterpiece laugh best wishes ...

load more
User Profile: PhilosophicalMaiden
PhilosophicalMaiden May 10th, 2015

After 4 years, I am now officially a PhD. Yay! :D

3 replies
User Profile: tangledline
tangledline May 10th, 2015

Congratulation! :)

1 reply
User Profile: PhilosophicalMaiden
PhilosophicalMaiden May 10th, 2015

Thanks! :)

load more
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@PhilosophicalMaiden Woww!! That is absolutely a gift after your hard work and studying laugh congratulations and best wishes in your life...

load more
User Profile: Ledzeppers784
Ledzeppers784 May 10th, 2015

well I'm almost done with seeking light 7, and I'm happy I reached out to others and shared my story and helped others through their hard times. I wish I got more feedback on my threads on the support forums, but I found that the listeners I chatted with were helpful enough, but you can only ask for so much. I found I'm still very anxious and depressed but I was diagnosed with severe anxiety depression, but now I know what is going on I can try and work through it instead of just feeling stuck sad and scared. I wish the best to everyone. -- Ledzeppers784

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@Ledzeppers784 Such wise and truthful words my friend <3 it is great that you are finding help here , and pacing yourself with your anxiety and depression heart we wish you all the best too ...

load more
User Profile: ToryPeach
ToryPeach May 10th, 2015

So much more closer to hanging myself.

Just need to build the gallows then I'm done.

4 replies
User Profile: SkyAlchemist1712
SkyAlchemist1712 May 10th, 2015

We're here for you. Everyone is. Don't quit the game before the totals show xx

User Profile: Ledzeppers784
Ledzeppers784 May 10th, 2015

Don't do that :(

User Profile: Nicoleeeejohns
Nicoleeeejohns May 11th, 2015

Please don't do that, you're going to get through this. Please don't hurt yourself.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 November 17th, 2015

@ToryPeach My friend , we can see that you are going through a very had time <3 but like said , we are all here for you , and support you as much we can <3 you are never

alone ...we really hope you feel better ..heart

load more