Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: TemperateRainforest
TemperateRainforest May 12th, 2015

I've been opening up about trauma from my childhood with my psychiatrist.

1 reply
User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@TemperateRainforest, Good to hear! You're making great progress :)

load more
User Profile: brightIdea9990
brightIdea9990 May 12th, 2015

laugh LIFE IS AMAZING!

1 reply
User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@brightIdea9990, Glad to hear you've been thinking so positively. Life is great! :)

load more
User Profile: Evangeline54
Evangeline54 May 12th, 2015

I'm president of the honors society and I'm getting into a school for above proficient students.

1 reply
User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@Evangeline54, Congratulations! That's such an amazing achievement!

load more
User Profile: QuietPastelRain
QuietPastelRain May 12th, 2015

Some day everything will be okay.

1 reply
User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@OceanMermaid, This is very true. Just keep trying and keep moving forward. I believe in you.

load more
User Profile: SwordsandPens
SwordsandPens May 12th, 2015

Learning the importance of mindfulness.

1 reply
User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@22charms, Awesome! You're making great progress.

load more
User Profile: pinkPerson21
pinkPerson21 May 12th, 2015

Moving on from a bad situation happens in stages. At times we can consciously move on, but our minds think otherwise.
It is by being resilient and persevering in moving forward that we can succeed in found our new balance.

1 reply
User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 18th, 2015

@pinkPerson21

Yes, let's keep ourselves being resilient and persevering! We're all in this together! <3 Thank you for sharing your thoughtful insight.

load more
User Profile: esotericinsect
esotericinsect May 12th, 2015

The thing that I've learned is that I am not alone. This is a wonderful community, and I'm glad to be a part of it.

1 reply
User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@esotericinsect, That is so very true. You are never alone. We will always be here for you.

load more
User Profile: CharlyCharly
CharlyCharly May 12th, 2015

It's great to write things off of you. WhenI'm sad or broken I tell all the lovely people here on 7 cups. It really helps knowing people are listening. Thanks!

1 reply
User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@CharlyCharly, I'm glad to hear 7 Cups has been helpful. You're doing great! :)

load more
User Profile: kittykat244
kittykat244 May 12th, 2015

Life gets worse before it gets better

1 reply
User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@kittykat244, Just remember that things always get better, and that you can connect with a Listener anytime you need support. You're doing great. Sending positive vibes your way!

load more
User Profile: surajnarkhede
surajnarkhede May 12th, 2015

I am Suraj Narkhede... I am from Mumbai, India.... came to knw abt dis site frm tumblr... i hav been dealing wid anxiety 4 a while nw n its started to interfere wid my carrer and personal lyfnw...disself doubt and loss of self confidence is really frustrating at tyms...i am ntsuicidal..btat tyms thought of dying really feels pleasant... and the wrost part is i dt hav any friends who cud actually understnd wat i am talkingabt..ndwen i speak to sum1 abt it dey react as if i do this onpurpose...

1 reply
User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 18th, 2015

@surajnarkhede

Hello, Suraj! I'm sorry that things seem not happen very well right now. Dealing with anxiety is surely not easy. I'm proud of you for coming on this site and decided to reach out - it took a lot of courage which make you're amazing! Hope you found supports that you need and felt better :)

load more