Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: Ledzeppers784
Ledzeppers784 May 13th, 2015

through the stages I've reached out a lot gained some confidence but also got more shy when a few listeners were really rude and I had to report them, that harrasment alone made me more shy to open up but I know There's good people still out there right?!?! I hope so :)

User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 26th, 2015

@Ledzeppers784

I'm so happy to know how you've reached out brought positive experience to you. I'm so sorry for the rudeness you've been going through. Thank you for being so brave and report the harrassment. No one is deserved to be treated like that. And after all of this unpleasant experiences, you're still being able to be hopeful. Aww, you're amaze me <3 Keep on being hopeful and I hope you'll get the finest supports you're looking for :)

load more
User Profile: LenaleeZelda
LenaleeZelda May 13th, 2015

i learned that maybe i just need a fresh start and things will get better eventually

User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@LenaleeZelda, Things will always get better. You're doing great! :)

load more
User Profile: IIWillNotStandDown
IIWillNotStandDown May 13th, 2015

You can't alwayscontrol what others do or say to you, but you can not let their words get to you and their actions harm you.

User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@IIWillNotStandDown, That's so very true. Glad to hear this!

load more
User Profile: powerfulFriend31
powerfulFriend31 May 13th, 2015

I found a teacher who is willing to talk to me on a weekly basis. Since then I have been feeling better

User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@powerfulFriend31, That's wonderful. Having someone to talk to can be really helpful. You're making great progress! :)

load more
User Profile: StarAnge7
StarAnge7 May 13th, 2015

I'm learning to just breathe...

User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@StarAnge7, You're making great progress! :)

load more
May 13th, 2015

Thing may seem hard right now but they do get better

User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@Forevertired, Yes, they do! You're doing great!

load more
User Profile: Imnotaliveanymore
Imnotaliveanymore May 13th, 2015

I've started to talk about my problems on 7 cups. I've never told anyone else. My friend recommended this site to me and I've really improved since

User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@Imnotaliveanymore, Glad to hear this! You're making wonderful progress!

load more
User Profile: QuietPastelRain
QuietPastelRain May 13th, 2015

Every day is a new chance to get better.

User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@OceanMermaid, Very true! You're doing great! :)

load more
User Profile: YouAreAwesome123
YouAreAwesome123 May 13th, 2015

Every breath isPriceless,You arePriceless

User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie November 18th, 2015

@YouAreAwesome123, I love this! Glad to see you have such positive thoughts.

load more
User Profile: Ranmusic
Ranmusic May 13th, 2015

Yay! I've reached Step #1200!.............now what? :-)

User Profile: isy
isy May 13th, 2015

hiilike yourpicandcongrts

User Profile: AnsweredPrayers
AnsweredPrayers May 13th, 2015

Congratulations! Still at 51 blush

User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 26th, 2015

@Ranmusic

Yayy!! And now you're at #3574. You're keep on moving forward. Keep up your amazing steps!

load more