Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)
Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4
Talk to your friends. it helps. I did. Sure it freaks you out, but its better after!
Great advice! <3
@VivyannaIceillia its a great insight :D and true <3 best wishes always :D
Sometimes, sharing is caring. ![]()
@Frappuccino22 it surely is :D take care :D
I learned that people do care
@Judicorn surely they do... good thing to learn... take care always :D
It's ok to open up to people
@fairyofqueer it surely is:D a listening ear is all we need at times :D best wishes :D
Step #1325 in my Growth Path. <sigh>. :-/
@Ranmusic
You're keep on growing!! Woo hoo! That's very great thing to hear <3 keep on moving forward.
Be able to forgive yourself.
@LanternIntheStorm Yes !! That is a great point , keep holding it , dearest wishes...
Learning to be grateful of things I take for granted.
@22charms Gratefulness it is!! That is great to hear , keep pacing this way...dearest wishes..
I am enough. I am worty. I am loveable.
@OliveLove4615 Yes!!!!!!!! Yes you are * can repeat that billion times * keep it going , dearest wishes..
Take a few minutes to calm the storm in your mind, and remember that whatever is happening right now is okay, and accept it.
@Seraphical Could never agree more on your wise words!!! They are great , keep it going , dearest wishes...
its ok
@123uandme Yes , yes it is !! And it will always be okay <3 dearest wishes...