Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: Frappuccino22
Frappuccino22 May 17th, 2015

I have become more gentle, loving and patient with myself, the people, and the things in my life. heart Also, I have been creating and embracing my own gratitude journal.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 23rd, 2015

@Frappuccino22 that is awesome :D keep it up :D take care :)

load more
User Profile: courageousCircle5442
courageousCircle5442 May 17th, 2015

I'm not quite there, but I'm beginning the journey towards accepting who I am and the problems I face. The first step is to recognizethe problem!

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 23rd, 2015

@courageousCircle5442 you are absolutely right, acceptance is the first step :D and keep going , you will surely get to the point where you are happier and stronger :D best wishes your way:D

load more
User Profile: calmOcean87
calmOcean87 May 17th, 2015

I've just reached step 50! And today I messaged someone telling them how I felt and asking him how he feels about me, took me weeks to work up the nerve bit I'm glad I've done it

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 23rd, 2015

@calmOcean87 that is great progress :D keep progressing :D take care :D

load more
User Profile: isaacthewatermelon
isaacthewatermelon May 17th, 2015

I learned I am not alone in what I am feeling

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 23rd, 2015

@isaacthewatermelon thats right and i hope whatever you are facing gets better :D take care :D

load more
User Profile: cryingprincess
cryingprincess May 17th, 2015

I'm going out to drink tea today!!

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 23rd, 2015

@cryingprincess yay! take care dear :D

load more
User Profile: vivjean1994
vivjean1994 May 17th, 2015

I got custody of my son for 5 days a week :)

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 23rd, 2015

@vivjean1994 good to hear that:) take care dear:)

load more
User Profile: minipenguin1308
minipenguin1308 May 17th, 2015

I've learnt from someone while being on here that, 'Everyone's life is worth so much'...that we should keep fighting through the bad times instead of trying to Opt out by leaving everything behind. Because there's so much in life

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 23rd, 2015

@minipenguin1308 so glad to read that :D that is absolutely correct :) keep well dear :D

load more
User Profile: leon2
leon2 May 17th, 2015

I'm not sureif this is the right place to put this but I've just reached step 10 in my growth path on here, I've just taken the emotional well being test and although the results weren't positive it felt good to take a small step to facing my problems and hopefully finding a better way to live with them.

User Profile: Ledzeppers784
Ledzeppers784 May 19th, 2015

@ leon

I've been on this site for almost three months and I feel it really is helping me to talk to people that really can relate and understand. I feel like this site is it's own community, It feels so good to know If I can't talk to anyone about my struggles I can go on here and be supported, with what ever you are going through I hope you start to feel better. :)

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 23rd, 2015

@leon2 great progress :D and a step forward is the biggest step to improvement :)

load more
User Profile: indigoCake39
indigoCake39 May 17th, 2015

Instead of taking things personally, I've learned to shrug off the things that people would do or say that were disrespectful and hurtful. I definitely focused on myself this week!

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 23rd, 2015

@indigoCake39 that is awesome :D keep it up:) take care :)

load more
User Profile: Notsoglee323
Notsoglee323 May 17th, 2015

I'm learning to be more focused on my abilities rather than worry about what everyone else is doing. I'm determined to put the past behind me and find peace

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 23rd, 2015

@Notsoglee323 that is so great dear :D i wish you all the best... take care always :D

load more