Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: lacrossegirl27
lacrossegirl27 May 19th, 2015

i wish people would understand mebroken heart

User Profile: Besttree4085
Besttree4085 May 19th, 2015

I understand that feeling

User Profile: shyFarm9980
shyFarm9980 May 19th, 2015

there is that someone who understands for everyone.be positive dear :)

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@lacrossegirl27 i understand how it is... and you are on the best site where you will surely find the listeners who do get you:) take care dear :)

load more
User Profile: gdscrooked
gdscrooked May 19th, 2015

I've talked to three different Listeners now, all of whom have helped me understand my anger, anxiety, and sadness better. It's only been a few days since I joined 7 Cups, but I feel a great difference in my attitude and behavior already. I'm looking forward to continuing down this path. I hope to learn more in the future and grow stronger than I am now.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@gdscrooked i wish you all the best :D and glad you like it here :) hope you feel better and stronger each day:) take care :)

load more
User Profile: lostemt76
lostemt76 May 19th, 2015

I learn to be open with people and start small and work up from there.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@lostemt76 that is a great way! take care always :)

load more
User Profile: TheRealEmbo
TheRealEmbo May 19th, 2015

I don't have much to be proud of this week... but I have made a new friend so that's good.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@TheRealEmbo that is great dear keep it up :) best wishes :)

load more
User Profile: mutter3
mutter3 May 19th, 2015

I've learned it's ok to be tired.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@mutter3 you will do better dear keep trying... you will feel better :) best wishes your way...

load more
User Profile: LanternIntheStorm
LanternIntheStorm May 19th, 2015

I have learned that sometimes you have to see yourself through another's eyes to get a true perspective.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@LanternIntheStorm that is a great insight :) best wishes your way... take care :)

load more
User Profile: Femmegris
Femmegris May 19th, 2015

Im sorry i dont understand what am i supposed to do and how do i know in what number i am :(

User Profile: shyFarm9980
shyFarm9980 May 19th, 2015

Nobody can number you,don't judge your potential by numbers.Its just a number dude! You are unique in your own way.

User Profile: LanternIntheStorm
LanternIntheStorm May 19th, 2015

Its okay not to understand... just do what feels right... :)

load more
User Profile: pinkgirl100
pinkgirl100 May 19th, 2015

I am learning that there are people out there who care, even if I do not personally know them they still care what happens to me.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@pinkgirl100 absolutely! glad you seeing it:) take care always :D

load more
User Profile: Jade34
Jade34 May 19th, 2015

I've learned that it's okay to try and surround yourself with positive people in your life and that even though it's hard, it's necessary to get rid of toxic ones.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@Jade34 that is so true :) take care always :) best wishes :)

load more
User Profile: 123uandme
123uandme May 19th, 2015

KIDS