Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Cadence's two-year anniversary celebration!

User Profile: Cadence
Cadence April 9th, 2016

I bet this appears totally self-aggrandizing, but I don't really mind. I poured my heart and soul into this site for two entire years now, and that's not a milestone that most people have made it to.

So, I have decided to celebrate in the best way I know! I've got around 40 shoutouts that I'll post throughout the day in this thread. I'd do more, but I'm pretty sure my hands would fall off. These are in no particular order! These people are ones who have influenced me greatly while here; it will include some people that are not here anymore, but that's okay!

@Honestyismyweakness - Jay, you were one of my biggest motivators since I

48
User Profile: Cadence
Cadence OP April 11th, 2016

@Alot - From the very first day, I knew you were so different, and I knew that I was going to end up adoring you. It happened, very quickly, might I add. You are one of the most absolutely outstanding and bright people I have ever met. You

1 reply
User Profile: Cadence
Cadence OP April 11th, 2016

@guyinasuit

load more
User Profile: Cadence
Cadence OP April 11th, 2016

@OrunLeon - Wow, tired of being shout-outed? You probably look at your notifications like,