Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happiest Birthdayyy @Harsvin ❤

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 14th, 2023

Hey hey lovely people coming, I hope May is treating you well. ❤


May is a special month, y'know?


Because we are celebrating a super special hooman bean's birthday in May!


Todayyy!❤



Please join me to celebrate the very very very kind, compassionate, caring, patient, loving,

dedicated, humble, thoughtful, sweet, enthusiastic, sincere, generous, considerate, friendly,

creative, articulate and

literally any other positive adjective you can think of, to describe a

beautiful human being ~ none other than, @Harsvin. ❤


image_1684063856.png



Oh dear God, I don't know where to begin from lol, feel free to make sense of this gibberish

imma share in 3....2......Harsvinnnnnn, I'm so so so so happy I get to be a part of your Birthday this year,

you're special all day, every day but Birthdays have a charm and I'm grateful to celebrate it this year with you. ❤


You do a truck lot of things for the community, I will keep the deets for your Cupversary post LOL (which is also coming soon

by the way 😛) but to sum it, you've been tremendously amazing in everything you do,

long before we even talked in PMs I'd already knew some cups-oldie is back in 7 cups after a hiatus and already taking over the cups-world with a Storm (in your case however, with a calm,

CALM~ is a word specially meant for *you*, I don't think I've met anyone calmer than yourself here🥰) and it's so lovely to see everyone saying the same thing about you! ❤

rainbow-text-14_1684064720.png

virtual-hug-big-hug.gif



Oof so much cake here! We need people to help us finish! 😛 Tagging our Party-cipants! ❤

<
69
User Profile: Raspberrycheesecake
Raspberrycheesecake May 15th, 2023

Happy birthday @Harsvin! I hope you are having or had a wonderful day! happy-birthday-birthday.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin May 15th, 2023

@Raspberrycheesecake

Thank you so much Raspberry ❤

load more
User Profile: Yourfriendmerida
Yourfriendmerida May 15th, 2023

Happy birthday!!

1 reply
User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin May 15th, 2023

@Yourfriendmerida

Thank you so much Merida ❤

load more
User Profile: gentleBraid2726
gentleBraid2726 May 15th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@Harsvin

Awh, this post looks soo pretty and it's soo beautiful Sunny! 😍💖🌺😊🔥

You are amazing!! 🥰

And to our awesome @Harsvin, many many happy returns of the day! 🔥❤️😍💖🎊🎉🎁✨💐 Wish you have a great day and super fulfilling times!

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

🌷🌸🌹🌺🌻🪷🪻🌼🍀🏵️💐

(My signature emojis 🙈🤍😍)

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP May 15th, 2023

@gentleBraid2726

Aww so loving your signature emojis as always haha, Braidyyy, thankyou for being sooo youu always. *you* are amazing! 💖🤗🌻🥰

User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin May 15th, 2023

@gentleBraid2726

Thank you so much BraId ❤😁

load more
User Profile: yourbuddy30
yourbuddy30 May 15th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Omg. I missed it. I am so sorry for the late wishes @Harsvin. Wish you a very happy birthday! I wish you loads of happiness and peace.

1 reply
User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin May 15th, 2023

@yourbuddy30

That's totally fine buddy 😁 thank you so much for the lovely birthday wishes ❤❤

load more
User Profile: Helpfulfriend20
Helpfulfriend20 May 15th, 2023

Happy birthday 🎂 🥳

1 reply
User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin May 15th, 2023

@Helpfulfriend20

Thank you so much, friend ❤

load more
User Profile: Daf8
Daf8 May 20th, 2023

❤️ I'm late, but happy birthday!! You're a genuinely splendid person and having you here is a privilege we're all thankful for. Thank you for being so kind, hardworking, lovely, dedicated, generous, helpful, caring, considerate, collaborative, creative, innovative, radiant, flabbergasting, selfless, supportive, sweet, astonishing, empathetic, understanding, intelligent and brilliant. You're a role model and an example of greatness. I hope you had a birthday as incredible as you! Thank you for being you ❤️

2 replies
User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin May 20th, 2023

@Daf8

Aw thank you so much for the kind words, Daf ❤ it truly made my day 😁 you are the sweetest and a lovely soul ❤ Thank you for everything you do as well

1 reply
User Profile: Daf8
Daf8 May 21st, 2023

❤️ @Harsvin ❤️

❤️ Thank *you* for being such a kind, sweet, lovely and incredible person! Aww thank you, that means honesty makes your day ❤️

❤️ Thank you for being so sweet, generous, adorable, unique and flabbergasting! You're wondrous. Thank *you* for everything you are and do ❤️

load more
load more